Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol/winstrol

bladeindianguy

Week 1-4: 30/30/40/40 ED Dbol / 0.50mg AI EOD/ 10mg Nolva

Week 5 - 40 mg Nolva ED/ 50mg Clomid

Week 6 - 40 mg Nolva ED/ 50mg Clomid

Week 7 - 20 mg Nolva ED/ 50mg Clomid

Week 12-16: 30/30/40/40 mg ED Winny

Week 17 - 40 mg Nolva ED/ 50mg Clomid

Week 18 - 40 mg Nolva ED/ 50mg Clomid

Week 19 - 20 mg Nolva ED/ 50mg Clomid

I have d-bol and winstrol on its way coming from reliable suppliers via a friend. (both oral 10mg tabs)

How should i take these?

how would i go about getting the best from this stack? i hope to gain around 10lb's from the d-bol then build on definition with the winstrol

age 26

training exp 3 years

height 179 cms

Taking dbol and winstrol together on your first cycle - bad idea (actually it is a bad idea generally)
Taking JUST dbol and winstrol - worse idea
Making the above cycle as it is - worst idea

Dbol is usually used as a kick-start compound and should not be a base on your cycle. Do more research. If you expect any gains from this cycle you will probably be only left with a bit of a placebo effect, plenty of bloating and barely any gains.

Taking dbol and winstrol together on your first cycle - bad idea (actually it is a bad idea generally)

Dbol is usually used as a kick-start compound and should not be a base on your cycle. Do more research. If you expect any gains from this cycle you will probably be only left with a bit of a placebo effect, plenty of bloating and barely any gains.

+1...OP what are your goals, we can suggest better options

Thanks for the input, im not mixing them together.. and adding winstrol is just an option.. i have dbol which ill be starting.. winstrol is just an idea..

Better go for the injection. I am trying not to assume you are afraid of needles. A test-only cycle is a good place to start.

Better go for the injection. I am trying not to assume you are afraid of needles. A test-only cycle is a good place to start.

TEST only is a perfect place to start. I like keeping things as simple and effective as possible.

I did a dbol only cycle with nolva .. Got great gains....but soft dick.. Youl be begging for test after the 2nd week m8

Top Bottom