Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol/test/deca cycle

Thanks for the info man!!! I haven;t read specifically about dostinex but i have read a few things on the prolactin stuff. I found this when clicking on dostinex "When used by athletes and bodybuilders to prevent certain side effects from the use of steroids, users usually start off with a dosage of 250mc twice per week. After 4-5 weeks the user may choose to up the dosage to 1mg per week (2 full tablets usually). " Is this the norm, and how long should it be ran???

Dont use it unless you notice prolactin gyno (enlarged, darkened, or lactating nipples) or your prolactin levels are high via blood test , 0.5mg 2x a week.

Thanks for the info man!!! I haven;t read specifically about dostinex but i have read a few things on the prolactin stuff. I found this when clicking on dostinex "When used by athletes and bodybuilders to prevent certain side effects from the use of steroids, users usually start off with a dosage of 250mc twice per week. After 4-5 weeks the user may choose to up the dosage to 1mg per week (2 full tablets usually). " Is this the norm, and how long should it be ran???

Im not sure of the dosage for dostinex/Caber cause i've always used bromo. Its less expensive, works well for me and i dont have the sides that most complain about. Bromo i run at 2.5 mg/ day during cycle and into pct, then taper off. I failed to taper correctly during pct after a tren cycle and now suffering the prolactin rebound 2 months later with a nice lump on the left nip. And by the way, 25 mg dbol works great for me. More isnt always better. If i go over 30mg i get back pumps that are unbearable even with the use of an AI

I was gonna do the hcg during weeks 3-10 at 200iu m/th. Thought about taking more dbol but, it'll be first time use so gonna start there. Whats a proper dose for dbol then????

As for the hc generate -- i'll use that with the clomid. Had typo on the wait 3 weeks - should of been 2 :)

Use 500 IU hcg x 2 every week and finish on same week as your last shot of test.....your balls will thank you for it :chomp:

Im not sure of the dosage for dostinex/Caber cause i've always used bromo. Its less expensive, works well for me and i dont have the sides that most complain about. Bromo i run at 2.5 mg/ day during cycle and into pct, then taper off. I failed to taper correctly during pct after a tren cycle and now suffering the prolactin rebound 2 months later with a nice lump on the left nip. And by the way, 25 mg dbol works great for me. More isnt always better. If i go over 30mg i get back pumps that are unbearable even with the use of an AI

Prolactin does not cause lumps, this is from estrogen/progesterone. What was your pct?

Prolactin does not cause lumps, this is from estrogen/progesterone. What was your pct?

Sorry, I meant prog. My PCT was weeks 1-3 50 mg clomid, 2.5 mg EOD bromo for 1 week only, and adex .25 mg E3D for 2 weeks with HCGenerate , Unleashed and Post-Cycle for about a lil over a month. As far as revocery goes, it was the best I'v ever had.

dont run dostinex for long.. how long is up to you just to cover all bases. either late in the cycle or during PCT.

and keep your deca cycle under 10 weeks cause it can take a long time to recover from deca!!

i know cause i ran blood tests proving how suppressive deca is.

thats all great info guys!!! Anybody have a favorite board sponsor to order the PCT from - i was thinking RXHealthDrugs????

Hello Everybody, :D

Stats on the new cycle:
Test Cyp @ 400 wks: 1-10
Deca @ 300 wks: 1-8
Dbol @ 25mg/day wks: 1-4/5
Nolva, and Arimidex if needed (Will be ordered from board sponsors)

Add 50mg/day of Anadrol with the 25mg/Dbol and you're money

Top Bottom