Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol/test/deca cycle

JBEXT81

Marvelous Marvel
Platinum
Hello Everybody, :D

Stats on the new cycle:
Test Cyp @ 400 wks: 1-10
Deca @ 300 wks: 1-8
Dbol @ 25mg/day wks: 1-4/5
Nolva, and Arimidex if needed (Will be ordered from board sponsors)

PCT: (This has been put together from the 2010 PCT Sticky)
HC Generate for the last 3 weeks and 3 weeks after last shot
Clomid starting 3 weeks after last shot of test
(150/100/50 - this brought me back from sust only cycle so going to do the same dosage - worked great for me!)
Unleashed Post Cycle Combo starting same time as Clomid.

My question is:
How much HC Generate and Unleashed Post Cycle Combo should be used?

Personal Stats:
29 yr/old, 6 ft., 205 lbs., @ 12% bf
Eating roughly 3000-3500/day
(Using the myplate feature on livestrong to track -- anybody else use this???)
Working out for yrs and have the oppurtunity to try another cycle

Past Cycle History:
Sust 250 @ 2 cc's a week for 10 weeks
PCT was Clomid only has stated above - worked gtreat for me!)

All PCT will be ordered from sponsors here. Anybody have a favorite??? - they seem great from reviews i've read on here.

I have found myself using/returning to this forum ALOT and learning who's who for knowledge/feedback. Keep up the good work guys! Love the sticky's!!!!

Thanks!

wow - 41 views and no comments on any questions i had in there

3 week pct is not enough IMO it takes me about 6 weeks for my balls to feel 100% again...

and as directed on the bottle hcgerate 5 caps pc/unleashed 3 caps perday

what would be the dosage of HCG and Aromasin???

8 weeks of deca is too short IMO... I would run 11 weeks deca and 12 weeks test. Are you using HG dbol? 25mg day is not enough unless you have some of the best hg, i would bump it up to around 35-40.

You should run HCG and aromasin from wk 1 up to the week prior to PCT. Around 250 HCG every 4 days will work great and 12.5 mg aromasin ed to keep your estrogen/progesterone in check.

Like Ozzie said, no need for more than 100mg clomid, 50 for 4-6 weeks would be best. I always suggeest clomid/tore as the best pct option.

I would also bump up the food/protein intake. I would guess your maintenance is close to 3500 so you should be eating atleast 4k cals to gain muscle... the aromasin and a little cardio will go along way in keeping the fat off.

personally i would run HCG on this cycle.

deca is very surpressive, i would use the HCG from early in the cycle, like week 3, and run it to the end.

deca is much more surpressive than sust, you will see what i mean.

PCT, would lower the clomid dose and run some aromasin OR formastanzol. that with the HCGenerate/unleashed should have you covered.

HCGenerate i know is 5 caps ED. unleashed just read the box :)

What dosage for the HCG?

I think after reading a few articles, i'll start hcg 200iu @ twice a week from wks 3- 10. Do the normal 2 week wait... Then start my clomid and hc generate (maybe add some unleash - post cycle combo.

I would increase the cycle to 12 weeks.
Are you running HCG or HCGenerate?

You can run either or thoughout the cycle and post. I keep HCGenerate year round and my testies stay full and functional.

I dont see many people running that low of a dose of dbol. Tbol is more of my favorite due to the bloat Dbol give me.

Start the clomid two weeks after your last pin, not three weeks.

I was gonna do the hcg during weeks 3-10 at 200iu m/th. Thought about taking more dbol but, it'll be first time use so gonna start there. Whats a proper dose for dbol then????

As for the hc generate -- i'll use that with the clomid. Had typo on the wait 3 weeks - should of been 2 :)

everyone has an opinion on here. as someone who has run 2 cycles similar to yours let me give you my 2 cents.

this cycle is a mass cycle first off (i dont care what people say). you are 6 ft and 205. you will put on 20 pounds on this cycle if you EAT and you will keep your gains if you run a good PCT and keep lifting after. and with deca you must eat a lot of carbs to get best results. and results you will get!! i totally changed my body look after 2 cycles of deca/test/dbol!

I would most definately run hcg during. from weeks 3 on. also run dostinex (because of the deca), and even consider HMG.. you want to cover all bases here.

your PCT needs to be SOLID and you might need to run more then 1 PCT. keep an eye on your test levels. 3 weeks after your last test injection you will crash so be ready. again this is where HCG can pay off.

and in conclusion just do 10 weeks of deca maximum. i think you are fine with your plan on 8 weeks. people who say to run deca longer are not taking into effect how long it will take you to recover from this cycle. from my experience its been a living HELL recovering from my deca cycle. so don't go overboard. and I'm not alone on this.. many have said 6 months or even a year to recover from a deca cycle. but boy the results and being able to keep your gains makes it well worth it.

and in conclusion you want to run something to combat the bloat you will get the first month. i think you have the right idea with adex.

Top Bottom