Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol only and no pct!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulkamainia 119

Hey guys and girls!
Stats 18 years old
145lbs
5'7
I've been lifting for about a year but only serious for a couple of months. And my friend decided he reached his "full potential" at 185lbs 5'8 18 years old, so he took dbol only for 4 Weeks with no pct!!! Crazy and dumb, but he wouldent listen to anyone so he gained 10lbs of water weight them lost it, so my question is he's been off dbol for awhile and he says he feels fine but is he really, did he mess up his t levels or was just really lucky?

Just wanted to see what your.thoughts were on it! Thanks for reading!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Hey guys and girls!
Stats 18 years old
145lbs
5'7
I've been lifting for about a year but only serious for a couple of months. And my friend decided he reached his "full potential" at 185lbs 5'8 18 years old, so he took dbol only for 4 Weeks with no pct!!! Crazy and dumb, but he wouldent listen to anyone so he gained 10lbs of water weight them lost it, so my question is he's been off dbol for awhile and he says he feels fine but is he really, did he mess up his t levels or was just really lucky?

Just wanted to see what your.thoughts were on it! Thanks for reading!

No advice for ppl under 21!!!!

Period

Well congrats on your 18 yr old Dbol with no pct. You're officially a moron. Way to a) use aas too young b) not even bother to do any research.
Not to mention your a fucking twig. If you think you reached your genetic limit in a year then I feel bad for you.

Fucking kids are fucking unreal.

By friend...ofcourse....you mean yourself.

Haha i dident take any aas! This is only a close friend I wanted to help I know kids post up here all the time wanting help and I dident want that or mean any disrespect or mad intentions by the thread sorry if I made you mad or irritated just wanted everyones thoughts on the subject that's all! But I can see I already did that so sorry I won't post on here ever again.

don't worry about your friend. you won't even know this guy in a few years and unless you plan on fucking/sucking him then who cares if he fucked himself up. let him be stupid. you are gonna have a lot of stupid friends, hell even people in their 20's and 30's do stupid shit.. just turn on Maury or Jerry springer and watch all the dumb shit people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom