Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol cycle + Back problems = no working out and a failure of a cycle! FML

Orals for bulking eh, besides dbol, Anadrol and Dieselbolan. You could use Tren, Beastdrol, and Tbol it would be a lean bulk with those.

Orals for bulking eh, besides dbol, Anadrol and Dieselbolan. You could use Tren, Beastdrol, and Tbol it would be a lean bulk with those.

I was thinking of running a Beastdrol cycle towards the end of summer... Could i stack tren with beastdrol for strength and size or would that be overkill?

I was thinking of running a Beastdrol cycle towards the end of summer... Could i stack tren with beastdrol for strength and size or would that be overkill?
You could, Tren-Tfo is mild on the liver so im assuming all oral tren is. But may want to double check on that. Definately take some liver support while on beastdrol.

You could, Tren-Tfo is mild on the liver so im assuming all oral tren is. But may want to double check on that. Definately take some liver support while on beastdrol.

Would dieselbolan 2.0 be better for putting on mass than beastdrol?

Lets STOP! with the suggestions At the moment. CK hit it on the Head,while i agree to some extent about your back problems,what you described on the bench about your head could very possibly be Hi blood Pressure Problems,even if you've never had a BP problem(thats why it's called the silent killer) If you Do steroids,You should have a BP monitor,they only cost around $20.00 and could be the best investment you've ever made. Sure beats being paralized after a stroke has hit or worse.
So slow down here,get yourself checked daily,it could mean your life!

I didn't see that, ya buy yourself a BP tester, I got one because I have high blood pressure for my age, it was worth the money man don't start a cycle until you get the BP under control, your doc could prescribe you some medicine if it is high. My Grandpa has been in the hospital over a decade now because of a stroke hes paralyzed on one side of his body and can't talk, and when the nurses try to move him sometimes they break a bone moving him because hes so big and his bones are brittle.

Lets STOP! with the suggestions At the moment. CK hit it on the Head,while i agree to some extent about your back problems,what you described on the bench about your head could very possibly be Hi blood Pressure Problems,even if you've never had a BP problem(thats why it's called the silent killer) If you Do steroids,You should have a BP monitor,they only cost around $20.00 and could be the best investment you've ever made. Sure beats being paralized after a stroke has hit or worse.
So slow down here,get yourself checked daily,it could mean your life!

Where can I get a BP monitor?
My blood pressure is extremely good, but the head problems were after a week and a half or so of the DBOL... I know that is the problem, because I went heavy on bench today and I was completely fine... No head problems. I am off the DBOL and on my PCT. What should I do to get the BP down or control it while on a cycle? I have taken all the necessary precautions. I took liv 52, and cycle support while on daily. Prohormones never gave me this problem. Maybe I should try something besides dbol next time.
When the subject of dieselbolan comes up or beastdrol I wonder if this same thing will happen again. After my PCT is over I am going to the doctor to get blood work done to check everything out.
Also I was getting allot of chiropractic work done and didn't add in the extra 16 ounces of water in addition to what I was already drinking.

Where can I get a BP monitor?
My blood pressure is extremely good, but the head problems were after a week and a half or so of the DBOL... I know that is the problem, because I went heavy on bench today and I was completely fine... No head problems. I am off the DBOL and on my PCT. What should I do to get the BP down or control it while on a cycle? I have taken all the necessary precautions. I took liv 52, and cycle support while on daily. Prohormones never gave me this problem. Maybe I should try something besides dbol next time.
When the subject of dieselbolan comes up or beastdrol I wonder if this same thing will happen again. After my PCT is over I am going to the doctor to get blood work done to check everything out.
Also I was getting allot of chiropractic work done and didn't add in the extra 16 ounces of water in addition to what I was already drinking.

You can purchase one a Fred's,Wal Mart,CVS basically any place that has a pharmancy.

Top Bottom