Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and shin splints. Any help would be awesome!

Boxingheels

Hi Guys-

So I am taking 25mgs of dbol ed and 500mgs of test e per week. Anyway, my dbol has def kicked in b/c I got wicked back pumps today, its been about a week and a half since I started, but that is not my main concern. The back pumps hurt and make things difficult but my shin splints are unbearable! Trying to do my cardio today was nearly impossible. Is this a common thing on Dbol, if so does anyone have a remedy. I know Radar mentioned Lindberg Milk Thistle for the back pumps, anyone else have any tricks?

You have to give up on cardio while on dbol....

What kind of shoes do you wear?

I have to wear heavy steel toe boots for work, and on 50 mg a day, I could barely move. Just had to grit my teeth and keep walking.

I cant give up on the cardio b/c I am trying to keep the water retention down and keep te gains lean. I am just going to deal with it, walking on an incline might e all I am able to pull off. Did it yesterday, was in terrible pain but if thats what it takes f-it. Somtimes you just have to suck it up and quit bitching I guess.

cut back the dosage and run it longer add some taurine with Milk Thistle.

RADAR

Top Bottom