Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and nosebleeds

jokerswild

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I can remember the first time I ever took dbol, the next morning I woke up with a bloody pillow, and every time since then I have taken it I wake up with nose bleeds or dried blood. I check my BP, its normal. I know its the dbol because I never get them when i'm not taking dbol. Anyone care to guess at this? Is my BP spiking in the middle of the night for some reason? Shit has always made me strong like bull but i'm getting older now, don't want to stroke out or anything...

BP and blood volume spike.

Rule of thumb -- if something makes you bleed -- stop.

Dbol is notorious for high bp. I can run 2.5 gram cycles. I hop on 40my dbol my bp is 160/90 and I'm spitting up blood and nose bleeding

You ever get a nose bleed in the gym? bahahaha imagine the looks on peoples faces... someone came up to me and goes "party a lil hard lastnight" lmaooo i was like "if you only knew" :evil:

I'm glad I'm not like you guys it would break my heart to drop a Dbol cycle.

RADAR

Those side effects are because yall overdosing the medication. Dbol was never intended to be used over 10-15mg a day. If you take half bottle of aspirin to kill a bad headache, you're probably gonna die.

Those side effects are because yall overdosing the medication. Dbol was never intended to be used over 10-15mg a day. If you take half bottle of aspirin to kill a bad headache, you're probably gonna die.

You're probably right most of the time I just take an adverage of 10mgs 3 X Week and go no higher 20mgs 3 X wk.

RADAR

Top Bottom