Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL- after a cycle

HE needs to do his own research.

HE needs to stop and go into PCT NOW, run liver support and detox his system, and wait 4-8 weeks before doing another cycle. During that time, he should research on all gear, and decide what he REALLY wants to try for himself. Stop doing the research for him. He needs to be on here himself

dbol only cycles are pritty shitty in my op.
do it right or dont do it at all.

dbol only cycles are pritty shitty in my op.
do it right or dont do it at all.
Nothing wrong with short oral-only cycles, I've done my share. My first was dbol only, 15mg and I gained 15 lean lbs in 4 weeks. Also have done t-bol only cycles with great success, and felt fantastic during them.

what would be the best way do this?
i have 60 of 25mg dboll....thought i run it the last 4 weeks of my test cycle, 50mg the last 4 weeks.
but now im wondering if i should maybe do 6 weeks of 25mg dboll in one dose before training?

they are on 25 mg each in capsules so cant slit em up.

Sounds like someone didn't do any research before jumping on AAS.

im pretty sure thats what happened, which isnot good

honestly for the most part he should be fine if he keeps training without d-bol but if he stops he might lose his gain

i kept almost everything on a low dose of d-bol and didnt do a PCT but i kept training and kept all my gains

i think your friend should get on the computer and spend some time on this forum

first off, if my mate had a computer i would not be on here finding it all out for him if he had 1,

ssecond off, he does be with me when im typeing on this he is the 1 asking the questions and im the 1 typeing them

third off, its not that hard too answer a question and give some help when needed because thats all im looking here!,

im pretty sure thats what happened, which isnot good

honestly for the most part he should be fine if he keeps training without d-bol but if he stops he might lose his gain

i kept almost everything on a low dose of d-bol and didnt do a PCT but i kept training and kept all my gains

too be honest i dont think he done pct or clomid just took some milk thistle with the dbol every time he took them and thought that would be fine

He need to learn to eat properly,and get lots of protein,the body assimulates more protein when you're in an anabolic state,also train like a mad man and get plenty of rest, do a search on here on some of my posts titled how to build muscle & loose fat.

thank you radar man, some good tips on this that will help out,, if on dbol for 4-6weeks is it better too take clomid after the cycle with or without milk thistle???.

Top Bottom