Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL- after a cycle

phillygym

hi guys my mate was wondering and asked me till put this thread up for him!,

after a 4week cycle off dbol wot should he do?? can he keep takieng them as he has not realli put on any weight he has went up on his weights and benches but only sees some results on his body,,
wot pct does he need too take and wher can he get it from??. ie wot does it do for him also???..

thank you very much any help on this would be very good,

hi guys my mate was wondering and asked me till put this thread up for him!,

after a 4week cycle off dbol wot should he do?? can he keep takieng them as he has not realli put on any weight he has went up on his weights and benches but only sees some results on his body,,
wot pct does he need too take and wher can he get it from??. ie wot does it do for him also???..

thank you very much any help on this would be very good,

How many mgs did he take per day? You should see a gain with 4 weeks of d-bol.

Yeah he should have gained pretty well.. I did 10mg/day for four weeks and had great gains.. I'm sure most everyone takes more than that..

he was only takeing small dose off 10mg a day but was only takeing them on training days so maybe thats why thier was not realli a big increase on size???.

he was only taking 5 off 10mgs evrytime he was training and when not training never took them so maybe thats why he never saw big gains,

Top Bottom