Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol 50mg

jammastajai

Hey bros. Do the 5mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - (pinkies) look like the 50mg ones.

My bro hooked me up with the pinks, but told me they were 50mg and not 5mg. Anyone know?

Heres a pic from the net of what they look like.

dianabol.htm

jammastajai said:
Hey bros. Do the 5mg Dianabol - methandrostenolone - (pinkies) look like the 50mg ones.

My bro hooked me up with the pinks, but told me they were 50mg and not 5mg. Anyone know?

Heres a pic from the net of what they look like.

dianabol.htm

the ones in that picture are 5 mg's....50 mg ones will be alot bigger and prolly say 50 on it

holy ghost said:
50mg are not ALWAYS bigger that is a BIG misconception.
True. Most pills are made with a certain amount of fillers and binders. you can have a 50mg pill the size of this smilly face, :) , or the same 50mg in a tylenol sized capsule.

SLAYER69! said:
True. Most pills are made with a certain amount of fillers and binders. you can have a 50mg pill the size of this smilly face, :) , or the same 50mg in a tylenol sized capsule.
Thats a good question, because these"so called" 50mgs are goin around ! I'd sure like to know whats what! Doin some research.

the 50mg dianabol I had from axio labs were larger than the 10's and 5's
with that company they are,but that's not to say every other company follows the same production guidelines

I grew fond of those 50mgs with a score in the center of them,that way I could easily snap them in half and take 25mgs pre workout and 25mgs post workout..........man those son of a bitches were great!

Top Bottom