Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

Thanks Macro :). The product seems to be working very well, I've been on for 4 days now and I've lost 1/2 inch off the belly. My body fat has been hovering aroun 18 percent, but it is definately going down and I have NOT changed my diet (except for r-ALA nd Thermo) and I'm doing NO cardio. GREAT STUFF!

Bump for Macro - I started with 1, but after the first week I'm thinking of switching up to 2. For my first 2 days, 1 was REALLY heavy (I got the shakes etc etc). I think the idea is to build up to your tolerance level (kinda like DNP) slowly, in order to risk fewer sides.

well, I took 2 AFTER eating a very large apple...the nausea is KILLING ME....I dont think its gonna stay down much longer!

Now what?

Took my first one 4 hours ago.

Results so far:

I feel COLD (my hands are icicles) but I don't know if that has anything to do with this.

Zero appetite suppression :confused: I eat 6x a day and right now my stomach is actually GROWLING for my 10 am meal.

No sweating, no alertness, etc. I could lay down and take a nap right now, no problem. I'll take another one this afternoon pre workout and see what happens..

Thanks for all your help.

If you are on a low carb diet you will not feel the thermo effects as heavily and maybe not at all. Also if you are low carbing you may have considerably less appetite surpression because your bodies demand of carbs is going to increase when you take Thermorexin. That demand may overpower the appetite surpression. It seems the key is in the carbs. Just eat them.

newpump said:
Bump for Macro - I started with 1, but after the first week I'm thinking of switching up to 2. For my first 2 days, 1 was REALLY heavy (I got the shakes etc etc). I think the idea is to build up to your tolerance level (kinda like DNP) slowly, in order to risk fewer sides.

dnp doesn't habitulate

after using the sample t-rex pills that came with my r-ala......i finally got my bottle. i just took 2 (before am cardio) and i had to shit not but 20 mins later. i dumped now i'm going running.... i'll let you know how this stuff works

My question is what the difference between this and NYC+. I know they contain different things, but how would one choose between the two?

THERMOREXIN is longer lasting, more comprehensive, and is more economical in the long run.

just got mine today..pretty good considering i ordered it on Tuesday. Well, I was on some ephedra free hydroxicut for a little while ( trying something different since i had some problems with ephedra , or at least i thought it was the ephedra) and took one thermo around 1:00pm after a decent meal. Didn't feel much at first, got a little sleepy, took a nap, and the thermo woke me up..lol..felt like ephedra when i first took it when i was 17. for the first few hours, heart was beating little faster, felt hotter, and now a little back to normal.

Sounds like a great powerful product, and i don't see the need to up the dosage untill the time comes. Right now im trying to slim out, in one month i should be doing a test/winstrol cycle, just came off dbol and test. So this should help with added fat lost. Im doing cardio at least 3 times a Week, on normal high carb , high protein, low fat diet. I'll keep results posted. - str8cubano

Top Bottom