Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Day 3 on THERMOREXIN (edited for length)

MrMakaveli said:
Maybe Macro or Ulter can address this since I havent seen it mentioned in this thread

t-mag theo article

Any cause for concern w/ amount found in Thermorexin?

NO

the dosage is kept low and its metabolism is enhanced by other consituents- including the source )black tea (tannins, etc)

btw- keep in mind that a pro-biotest article (a competitor of syntrax) and that there are no other beta agonists in Thermorexin

After taking a few days off of all diet aids, I'm back on the thermorexin. 2 caps in the morning gave me no apitite supresion or heat but did make me more alert. 2 more caps this evening has my ass sweating like a whore and my alertness is as keen as a rattlesnake. I guess I am immune to the apetite supressive components to this b/c I can't stop craving or eating those damn detour bars. I'm always hungry by nature so there prbly isn't any hope for me in that catagory. Guess I'll drink some more water.

I'm not superman and I'm up to 6/day.
I think it's just to much of a tolerance to ephedra and the like.

ok T-Rex on an emtpy stomach doesnt agree with me. yesterday i had the runs. today, the runs and i vomited. its not a good feeling to taste the T-Rex coming up.

OK guys - this stuff is CRAZY. I'm about halfway through my "Free trial" pack (THANKS AF GUYS!!). I'm taking 1 per day each morning with breakfast (also take 3 ALA caps and a multivit) . HEre is what I have noticed:

1. MUCH more alert/more energy - seems to last about 10~12 HOURS!
2. I was a bit "shaky" last night after 3 glasses of wine :)) ). This is NOT a normal reaction for me - of course I am NOT on any AAS now (would NEVER do alcohol and AAS). I wonder if this has anything to do with the Thermo?
3. I can NOT take the pills later in the day and expect to sleep easy :) - tried that the first night and had to use 1 full pipette of P7 to get snoozing :).

I have not ever used ephedra based products before (or any other types of fat burners) so my tolerance may be low.

Few questions:

1. What is the max suggested time to run Thermo?
2. What are potential sides? (ie addiction, BP, heart etc)
3. Can someone that has an "extra heartbeat" (not me - someone I know) take this stuff safely?

Thats it - looks like I'm gonna order some more in a few weeks to see if I can REALLY lose some weight (already losing some 3 days into it!!!)

newpump OUT!

wtf? why am i the only unlucky bastard to have negative sides with this stuff? anyone take T-Rex first thing in the AM on an empty stomach? if so, did you get any sides?

DepressiveJuice said:
wtf? why am i the only unlucky bastard to have negative sides with this stuff? anyone take T-Rex first thing in the AM on an empty stomach? if so, did you get any sides?

JG1 did, too. If you search back a whole lot of pages, he decided to discontinue use.

Thermorexin on an empty stomach did not bother me, however, my middle name is "Iron GI Tract". I have nothing but wet monkey love for this product.

Upset stomach is a common side effect of yohimbine - did you ever take NYC, and if so, did it bother your stomach the same?

DepressiveJuice said:

You are definately not the only one who can't take it on an empty stomach. We are telling everyone not to do it. The problem is that everyone is used to doing AM cardio on an empty stomach and they don't want to eat anything with the Thermorexin. Also many people say they cramp if they eat anything before cardio.

We are still recommending people eat, preferably a banana, and then take the Thermorexin. The overall results will be better than taking it AFTER the cardio. Also for most people, if you start using it WITH the banana it is likely you will be able to drop the banana by the second or third week. Don't drop it completely but you may be able to eat it after the cardio.

just took 2 caps for the first time and loved it :) wicked workout !

i take t-rex on an empty stomach and it doesnt bother me at all

Top Bottom