Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dafatguy

jwo02

Or dabuffguy...whatever he wants to call himself...check out his avatar.

I think he looooves me. :-D

Hey guys, check out my new avatar!

Oh, don't forget to read my sig and my location.

JWO02 can hate me all he wants. It's fine with me.

He got all hurt in his butt when I called him out for saying ridiculously stupid things and telling people to "just take everything" when it came to cycle advice. I told him it was idiotic and immature, and he couldn't take it like a man.

Then another thread I was invovled in, he thought he would just hop in and start giving me shit because I told him off for being clueless, ignorant and immature when it came to cycle advice.

When I see bullshit, I call it. Maybe my tactic was a bit rough, but I don't want clueless noobs wandering around giving people super shitty cycle advice and people getting all messed up.

Oh, and my avatar pic he is talking about you all have seen.

So, tell me please. Who honestly thinks I look fat here?

lol @ "buffmuff" "Muff" was my nickname when I played in AA baseball.

He got all hurt in his butt when I called him out for saying ridiculously stupid things and telling people to "just take everything" when it came to cycle advice. I told him it was idiotic and immature, and he couldn't take it like a man.

Then another thread I was invovled in, he thought he would just hop in and start giving me shit because I told him off for being clueless, ignorant and immature when it came to cycle advice.

When I see bullshit, I call it. Maybe my tactic was a bit rough, but I don't want clueless noobs wondering around giving people super shitty cycle advice and people get all messed up.

Honestly, all I see is a phone floating in front of a white wall.

When I see bullshit, I call it. Maybe my tactic was a bit rough, but I don't want clueless noobs wondering around giving people super shitty cycle advice and people get all messed up.

Did his cycle advice include any time in a tanning bed? LOL..just fucking with ya bro..

Looking good!

Top Bottom