Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol results vs 1-Test results

Parabellum said:
Who manufactures 1-test? Post a link to a site?

theres lots of 1-test products:
1-tu by nutrex
1-t ethergels by molecular nutrition
1-ad (sort of a 1-test prohormone as it metabolizes into 1-test) by ergopharm
theres more but these are all reputable descent price etc.

check netrition.com for all.

hey geoboy,
i tried that 1-tu, but had to quit taking it after about 3 days, how can you stand the taste and spell of that shit. I could taste it every time i burped for about 3 hours after every pill, and it smell alone was almost enough to make ya puke

It's a special coating it has or something? It does taste bad but it wasn't enough to make me burp its taste for 3 hours. I mean common these things dissolve in your stomach. Eat a banana and it should suppress the taste, even when you burp. Usually when I take a protein shake I eat a banana, this makes the burping less nasty.

the new pills are different- no funky coating. I never had a problem with the taste or burping, but I've read this in other posts too.

You might want to try some testagen depot from german american technologies. It has the either delivery system, which would lead me to believe that it wouldn't work very well. But i tried a cycle of it before i knew much about this, and got real good gains. and by the way, don't mess with that testabol 1-test crap, got no results, and suffered from cronic headaches and nosebleeds.

Geoboy, did you stack the 1 TU with anything? I've been wanting to do a cycle for awhile now but don't know how to do it corectly from start to finish. I don't waste my time and money. Also, I allready have hair loss and don't need to loose any more is there something I can take during the cycle to help this/ Thanks for any help.

Top Bottom