Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol results vs 1-Test results

Mydillyo said:
Geoboy, did you stack the 1 TU with anything? I've been wanting to do a cycle for awhile now but don't know how to do it corectly from start to finish. I don't waste my time and money. Also, I allready have hair loss and don't need to loose any more is there something I can take during the cycle to help this/ Thanks for any help.

the first post in this thread lists my stack. if you want to stack with an OTC, they usualkly suggest 4-ad, but i would prefer boldione (prohormone for boldenone).

for hair loss on 1test and similar non-5ar supplements/steroids use topical spironolactone 5% (see minoxidil . c o m)- seems to work but use caution if you're predisposed to mpb.

While I am a big believer in going the legal route JonP does have a point

Not to be an ass...But if we are talking about the law and "suppliments"...we should all consider the fact that at one point (early 70's -?) all, what we call ILLEGAL supps were legal. Lou Ferrigno used to have his mother run to the store down the street from his house to pick up a few bottles of D-Bol for him. Im not being an ass but im asking a serious question becuase i wanna hear what you people think if this. Say tomorrow the gov't passed a law that now 1-ad is illegal?? Is the now wrong to take??

Im not on roids nor have i ever been...but dont forget roids are given to patients as medicine (of course when actually being taken for the right reason)...Its not like crack or heroine where it has one sole purpose...Its actually a pharm product.

ThePizmo said:

Not to be an ass...But if we are talking about the law and "suppliments"...we should all consider the fact that at one point (early 70's -?) all, what we call ILLEGAL supps were legal. Lou Ferrigno used to have his mother run to the store down the street from his house to pick up a few bottles of D-Bol for him. Im not being an ass but im asking a serious question becuase i wanna hear what you people think if this. Say tomorrow the gov't passed a law that now 1-ad is illegal?? Is the now wrong to take??

Im not on roids nor have i ever been...but dont forget roids are given to patients as medicine (of course when actually being taken for the right reason)...Its not like crack or heroine where it has one sole purpose...Its actually a pharm product.

not to get philosophical, but you make it sound like it's a moral issue. it's not a question of wrong or not wrong, just legal or illegal. like 1 day I can smoke in a NYC bar, the next day that makes me an outlaw thanks to Mayor Blommy. or I can have sex with my 17 year old girlfriend in New York and it's perfectly legal, but if i bang her in California, it's statutory rape. you get the idea.

G. Gordon Liddy calls it the distinction between a "malum prohibitum" and a "malum in se" . that is, something which is inherently "wrong" like murder, and something which is "prohibited" merely because the city council or the state legislature or the congress passed a law against it. Juice is a malum prohibitum.

:angel:

Thats exactly what im saying...

He said "im not to take the illegal route"...and then putting it down some in his reply. But i was curious of why?? just becuase its illegal? or becuase mentally humans have an image that just becuase something is illegal its bad for you (which isnt true)....and just becuase it is legal its good for you.

Top Bottom