Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d-bol dosing

jambookie

i am about to start my bd d-bol at 30mg ed. i was just wondering if it is worth it to split the pills and take 6 5mg doses throughout the day or if 3 10mg doses would suffice. i just wasn't sure if more would be lost as it passes if it were 5mg as opposed to a 10mg dose. plus the tabs are pretty tiny. has anyone split them before. thanks guys. k to all
J

jambookie said:
i am about to start my bd d-bol at 30mg ed. i was just wondering if it is worth it to split the pills and take 6 5mg doses throughout the day or if 3 10mg doses would suffice. i just wasn't sure if more would be lost as it passes if it were 5mg as opposed to a 10mg dose. plus the tabs are pretty tiny. has anyone split them before. thanks guys. k to all
J

3X is good...i take them in the AM once i wake with a shake, in the afternoon after lunch..and about an hour before i lift.

swordfish151 said:
3X is good...i take them in the AM once i wake with a shake, in the afternoon after lunch..and about an hour before i lift.

thats exactly the way i do it. though...my last cycle i went up to 40mg and i was taking them before bed too just for good luck :)

i gotta say...with a good AI...40mg is where it's at. next time it's 50 for me :evil:

swordfish151 said:

Thats a very good regimen.

damn, lucky you, i had 5mg pink thais.........few years back

LOVED IT.....used it at 30mgs/day........6 times a day...every 2.5 - 3 hours

i would try 40 but this is my first cycle and i want to go slow. i got plenty o time to up the doses when i get a few under my belt. i thought 30 would be a good starting point to see how i respond. thanks fo the reply's guys.
j

Top Bottom