Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d bol dosage

jroy19

hey whats up fellas ive got some 25mg dbol caps. I would like to someway spread the dosages throughout the day ...what would be the best way? open them and split the powder up or what? or just say screw it thx:supercool

Well, have you cycled before? If so, what have you used? How long have you been training for? Do you have anything else you're going to take with the dbol? With it being DBol, I assume that you are going on a bulking cycle - if not, then why DBol? The average starting dose for DBol for someone who hasn't been using quite a bit before is usually 25 - 30mg/day. I usually spread my dosages over a 3xday consumption, but if you have used enough of it before, then we can look at another plan. If you haven't, then I suppose you would have to try to split the powder - however, the capsule enclosure is there primarily to ensure that the stuff gets to your stomach, so you might have to consider getting hold of empty caps and then splitting the powder in 2, filling the empty caps with 1/2 and leaving 1/2 behind. If not, then you're going to have it pre-workout as it has a half-life of +-6hrs - so take it about 3hrs pre-workout then.

Good luck.

if you're only taking 25mg daily, just take the full dose exactly 3 hours before your workout.

If you're taking 50mg daily, take 25mg in the AM and another 25mg 3 hours before your workout.

If you are using a test injectable for a base then I'd say screw it...just take 25mg 3 hours before your workout on workout days ONLY.

hey whats up fellas ive got some 25mg dbol caps. I would like to someway spread the dosages throughout the day ...what would be the best way? open them and split the powder up or what? or just say screw it thx:supercool

If you have scale and some empty caps you could split them up that way.

hey thanks for the replys ive done a few cycles before..for this i'm just doing a simple sust and d bol kick start never over 40 mgs but i like to split my dosages up to keep it even thats why i was wondering if was possible to ... i think i;ll just take it once before workout or get some empty caps and take 1/2 cap twice a day thanks!

You guys way over think things sometimes. D-bol is a preworkout drug. Period. End of story. Swole wins.

hey thanks for the replys ive done a few cycles before..for this i'm just doing a simple sust and d bol kick start never over 40 mgs but i like to split my dosages up to keep it even thats why i was wondering if was possible to ... i think i;ll just take it once before workout or get some empty caps and take 1/2 cap twice a day thanks!

this doesn't need food to absorb, dbol is processed by the liver, not stomach.

like ryno said, think of dbol as a preworkout stim. if you take this on workout days only, you are getting ALL the benefits with none of the sides. Plus, you will have more dbol to use throughout the course of your cycle since you don't have to "waste" it on non-workout days.

Top Bottom