Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Cytosport Muscle Milk**

BaBa-BooeY

Hey bros,

What do you guys think of "Muscle Milk" by Cytosport ? Hows the taste ? does it taste any better than Triple Threat 3/60 ? Can you recommend a flavor ? thanks guys :)

I like all of the flavors except for Strawberry....

I've never tried Triple Threat so I can't compare the two - but Chocolate Muscle Milk tastes pretty damn good - even mixed with water.

Honestly speaking, I think it's the best tasting protein shake I've ever tried!! It was fantastic. No one out there would ever disagree after trying a jug! Definitely give this one a shot!!!

ISN_Man said:
Honestly speaking, I think it's the best tasting protein shake I've ever tried!! It was fantastic. No one out there would ever disagree after trying a jug! Definitely give this one a shot!!!

can you recommend a flavor please ? :)

I loooovvvveeee..

Chocolate and Root Beer. This stuff tastes sooo good, you cant believe its good for you. I dont mean it tastes good for a suppliment, it tastes good period. I would rather drink this than a yoohoo.

originally posted by BaBa-Booey
can you recommend a flavor please ?

I've only tried the chocolate, though my friend uses the root beer float all the time is absolutely hooked!!! With all the MCT's in it, the stuff will really help you get shredded!! Not to mention, it's like drinking candy! The stuff just tastes that good!!! Honestly!

Top Bottom