Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle to heal my joints

123qwe

I'm 41
210lbs
15%bf.

I love to train so i don't mind putting in the work, but I get hurt so easily that I'm hoping to fix it. Not to mention all the wonderful injuries I already have. I don't want to stray into HGH yet.

I've looked quite a bit into this and dose Deca seems to be the way to go. Most AAS actually weaken tendons or at least cut synthesis down while you are cycling.

I'm think 100mgs a week for a while.
The deca will shut me down so what is the maintenance level and what ester of Test should I go with?

100mgs Deca
100mgs Test E.
Should I take some Aromasin or just keep it on hand? Does it help to take it just once in a while? The test will be very low.

PCT- I was going to stay with the test two weeks longer than the Deca then what is necessary with such a week cycle.

My natural test is 350 so I need to get back to normal quickly.
HCG
Clomid?

Feel free to comment on the cycle and what my goal is.

I would do a little more research before starting your cycle. 100mg of deca and test for a week is not going to do anything for you. Running deca to only help with joint pain is not a good idea either. If joint pain is your only issue then check out over the counter supplement like glucosamine or fish oil. Hope this helps.

Running deca is not going to heal your joints,all it's going to do is offer some relief after the cycle ends you will see ,all you did was put a bandade over the problem, plus you can lift more on cycle but really all you're doing is further stressing the area thats causing you problems.

Ive had amazing success at overall heaving by simply making sure what you body is getting what it needs nutrient wise. For example I was struggling with an injury for over a year, it just wasnt improving. I started to take a closer look at the recommended intake (RI) of various vitamins and minerals and I realized that was was only getting about 50% of the RI for potassium. Within 2 weeks of upping it to RI levels my nagging injury was 90% better and overall health improved. Endurance went up, recovery speed increased, fatigue post workout went way down etc.

Because I didnt want to chalk it up to coincidence, I had a friend suffering form the same injury. I asked her about her diet and rattle off a bunch of foods high in potassium and asked if she at them...no...no...no was her reply to most of them. Needless to say she was getting less than half of the RI as well. I simply told her to google high potassium food, pick out what she likes and make an honest effort to eat 4700mg daily. 3 weeks later she was running 5 miles pain free, she hadnt been able to run in 6 months.

Ive had amazing success at overall heaving by simply making sure what you body is getting what it needs nutrient wise. For example I was struggling with an injury for over a year, it just wasnt improving. I started to take a closer look at the recommended intake (RI) of various vitamins and minerals and I realized that was was only getting about 50% of the RI for potassium. Within 2 weeks of upping it to RI levels my nagging injury was 90% better and overall health improved. Endurance went up, recovery speed increased, fatigue post workout went way down etc.

Because I didnt want to chalk it up to coincidence, I had a friend suffering form the same injury. I asked her about her diet and rattle off a bunch of foods high in potassium and asked if she at them...no...no...no was her reply to most of them. Needless to say she was getting less than half of the RI as well. I simply told her to google high potassium food, pick out what she likes and make an honest effort to eat 4700mg daily. 3 weeks later she was running 5 miles pain free, she hadnt been able to run in 6 months.

I started supplementing with 400 Mgs potassium twice a day with meals and within a week my year long si joint pain nearly disappeared..especially if your messing around with fat burners, diuretics, most cause the body to excrete extra potassium and taurine leaving your body much in need of supplemental intake

I started supplementing with 400 Mgs potassium twice a day with meals and within a week my year long si joint pain nearly disappeared..especially if your messing around with fat burners, diuretics, most cause the body to excrete extra potassium and taurine leaving your body much in need of supplemental intake

Thats awesome news, its amazing how much of an impact it has.

Another possible problem is potassium doesnt do the trick alone is iodine. I have been doing a lot of research on it lately and there are 2 schools of thought. The "we get enough and any more is dangerous" school, then there is the "Modern medicine is totally missing the boat" school.

I firmly beleive modern medicine has demonized iodine myself and all the problems associated with it seem to be due to taking the wrong kinds.

Its funny that the average japanaese person consumes 5-13mg iodine daily yet the FDA says 1100mcg (ie 1.1mg) is the absolute upper limit of inatke.

Yet the japanese have much lower incidence of thyroid issues and breast cancer.

A lot of joint aches and pains is cause by uric acid, which can be addressed by iodine. joint aches and pain can also be a symptom of an immune system on overdrive caused by intestinal pathogens.

If you have the cash, id try some hgh, or any of the ghrp series peptides. they are wonderful for injuries. i read an study on ghrp6 and that the calcium and collagen synthesis was increased in the body by two thousand somethin percent. now thats not to say it will cure you. but just goes to show that it can definitely aid in a recovering joint or tendon or broken bone. I use ghrp6 pretty much year round, and loving it.

Top Bottom