Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle suggestions

Bull69

A friend is wanting to start his first cycle. He is 5.9, 160, ripped up, but he cannnot add mass. Eating right no cardio. What would be the ideal cycle to put some majot mass on him.

tell your friend to start eating his ass off and then tell him a good first cycle is:

test weeks 1-10= 500mg
dbol weeks 1-4=30mg
armidex=.25mg every day
clomid 3 weeks after last shot(depends on kind of test though)
5000 cals a day at least
lots of sleep and at least 350 g of protein

u could also add 400-600mg of eq for hunger and vasqularity and it'll will help with size.

dont do deca first cycle cause it will shut u down hard and he may not be ready for it

good luck!!

primo

primobone said:
tell your friend to start eating his ass off and then tell him a good first cycle is:

test weeks 1-10= 500mg
dbol weeks 1-4=30mg
armidex=.25mg every day
clomid 3 weeks after last shot(depends on kind of test though)
5000 cals a day at least
lots of sleep and at least 350 g of protein

u could also add 400-600mg of eq for hunger and vasqularity and it'll will help with size.

dont do deca first cycle cause it will shut u down hard and he may not be ready for it

good luck!!

primo

Good cycle...I'd add the EQ.

What is his diet like ? If he is not gaining weight then I bet his diet is to blame. There are many cycles that will HELP put on mass but if you don't eat right then you won't grow, it's that simple. Let me know if you need any help puting a cycle or diet together

M18

Her already has
anadrol 50mg 100tab
Sustanon 40 amps
primobolan 20 amps
Norandren 200 20mls

could you put together a good cycle with those

I am getting him the anti-Es and arimidex

I assume this is his first cycle. So I would just go with a simple sust/anadrol cycle:

sust..........500mg/wk...........1-10
Anadrol.....50mg/ED.............1-4
Clomid...................................13-15
Arimidex----.25mg/ED............1-15

Top Bottom