Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle review

as ez pointed out to you bro, your body fat needs to come down quite a bit before you should be running a cycle... steroids are not fat burners, and are not intended for use at an elevated body fat... this is not to say you cannot get in the proper range as you are not a million miles away but you definitely need to get it down first... take a look at my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

you can melt fat and still build strength and lean muscle in the process... i would HIGHLY recommend running a sarms cycle first, get yourself in the proper condition and THEN run your cycle... here is a cutting cycle layout for you...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 d-spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

This is your best approach for sure... Run the Mini PCT, check Body Fat again, and if you are below 15%, (which is very easy to accomplish with this stack) run blood work and if everything looks good run your cycle that you want. Sarms are excellent to bridge with as you prepare for your real AAS cycle

You should get that bodyfat down to under 15% before starting your cycle. When you do, you will need aromasin for on cycle estrogen control, N2guard for cycle support, and HCGenerate to minimize shutdown. Your PCT needs a lot of work as well.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

as ez pointed out to you bro, your body fat needs to come down quite a bit before you should be running a cycle... steroids are not fat burners, and are not intended for use at an elevated body fat... this is not to say you cannot get in the proper range as you are not a million miles away but you definitely need to get it down first... take a look at my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

you can melt fat and still build strength and lean muscle in the process... i would HIGHLY recommend running a sarms cycle first, get yourself in the proper condition and THEN run your cycle... here is a cutting cycle layout for you...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 d-spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Do this and 30 minutes bike, 30 min treadmill, and 30 min elliptical 5 days a week. With the right diet it wouldn't surprise me if u took it down to 13% or less. Cheers,

The sarms1 triple stack that Dylan recommended is def your best bet right now but if you insist on going through with the cycle I would at least add aromasin and n2guard on the cycle and run the perfect PCT that was posted.

Top Bottom