Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle review

intense23

Was hoping to get some feedback on my next cycle. I/m 36yrs old, 5"9, approx 18% bf, 185 lbs. I'm looking to add some lean muscle.

1-16 test cyp 400 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-6 anavar 60-80 mg day
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day

PCT 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

I also have Nolvadex and Letrozole. Not sure how to incorporate into this.

What do yall think?:mix:

Cycle support? Liver protection? Also, you need to get an AI such as aromasin. Letro isn't something you wanna use for that.

I don't know anything about that product, hopefully it's a decent one. You should use that nolvadex in your pct at 40/40/20/20 and add in a natty t booster. That's the biggest issue I see besides no aromasin.

Are you sure about the 18% bodyfat?

you need aromasin 12.5 mg eod on cycle.you need aromasin also.

pct should be something like
clomid 50/50/25/25
aromasin 12.5 eod
hcgenerate es

as ez pointed out to you bro, your body fat needs to come down quite a bit before you should be running a cycle... steroids are not fat burners, and are not intended for use at an elevated body fat... this is not to say you cannot get in the proper range as you are not a million miles away but you definitely need to get it down first... take a look at my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

you can melt fat and still build strength and lean muscle in the process... i would HIGHLY recommend running a sarms cycle first, get yourself in the proper condition and THEN run your cycle... here is a cutting cycle layout for you...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 d-spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom