Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Questions

mlopes

Hello everyone.

Here are my stats to get that out of the way:

Height: 6 ft
Weight: 192 lbs
BF: 15%

After 10 years of working out naturally, I´ve decided to get back on AAS.

I´m doing a sust (8 wks) + winny (6 wks) cycle and would like to know when would be ideal to start the winny.

Would it be best to start it together with the sust or wait a couple of weeks and end the winny and sust at the same time?

Or better yet, wait a week and end the winny one week before ending the sust?

I´m running HCG during the cycle and clomid post cycle.

Thanks

I just got done same type of cycle..I started winny 4 weeks after..I was also doing primo

Im actually still on it, ive been seeing really good gains man, im around the same age as well..i just started the winstrol a bit later because i didnt want to run an oral more than 8 weeks

Are you also doing 6 wks of winny in total?
Oral or injectable?
What dosage?

I´m debating whether I should do 40 mg / day or 50 mg / day (orals).

The sust will be 500 mg / wk.

Hello everyone.

Here are my stats to get that out of the way:

Height: 6 ft
Weight: 192 lbs
BF: 15%

After 10 years of working out naturally, I´ve decided to get back on AAS.

I´m doing a sust (8 wks) + winny (6 wks) cycle and would like to know when would be ideal to start the winny.

Would it be best to start it together with the sust or wait a couple of weeks and end the winny and sust at the same time?

Or better yet, wait a week and end the winny one week before ending the sust?

I´m running HCG during the cycle and clomid post cycle.

Thanks

Im suprised guys on this.forum havent fixed.this up.. Well here we go.. Sust has.long esters and should b run 10 weeks minimun for ideal results, by the 8th week ull b in the middle of ur growth. Your cycle is.best set like this.

Wk 1 to 12: sustanon 500mg a week
Wk 5 to 11 winny

On cycle:
hCG
An AI throughout to stop estrogen induced gyno

Start pct 2 weeks after last sustanon pin and continue HCG till PCT

PCT:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
DAA
Formastane
unleashed and postcycle

Dvoted.

Im suprised guys on this.forum havent fixed.this up.. Well here we go.. Sust has.long esters and should b run 10 weeks minimun for ideal results, by the 8th week ull b in the middle of ur growth. Your cycle is.best set like this.

Wk 1 to 12: sustanon 500mg a week
Wk 5 to 11 winny

On cycle:
hCG
An AI throughout to stop estrogen induced gyno

Start pct 2 weeks after last sustanon pin and continue HCG till PCT

PCT:
Clomid 25/25/25/25
DAA
Formastane
unleashed and postcycle

Dvoted.
Just because Sust is a long ester doesnt mean you cant run Prop for more than 10 weeks and if you read my post i said i ran Winny 4 weeks into my cycle. dont try and tell me how to run a cycle

Doesn't have to be 10 or 12 weeks bro. Can be 8 because 2 of the esters are short.

Top Bottom