Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle layout question

What's she competing in? I'd go with primo and var

She's doing figure. Ok so primo and var, would my previous outline of ramping primo from 50-75-100-50 a good scheme or is there a better way? I imagine that she'd just keep the var at 10mg? Would you use EC alongside any of this?

I'm not a competitor so I'm unsure as to what ramping does for you...

A good run would be
1-12 primo
7-15 var

I'm not sure how long she has but primo is a long ester and it takes a while to kick in, any less would be a waste...a range of 50-100mg weekly would be a nice dose for a woman...var is up to you, if 5 was fine I'd go up to 10 and see how she does but I wouldn't go anything more than that, you start gaining with it if you go too high (an example of how women react differently than men)

If you mean EC as ephedrine/caffeine, you can, it's my fav fat burning aid...be careful though, as with clen it can be dangerous if not administered properly

I'm not a competitor so I'm unsure as to what ramping does for you...

A good run would be
1-12 primo
7-15 var

I'm not sure how long she has but primo is a long ester and it takes a while to kick in, any less would be a waste...a range of 50-100mg weekly would be a nice dose for a woman...var is up to you, if 5 was fine I'd go up to 10 and see how she does but I wouldn't go anything more than that, you start gaining with it if you go too high (an example of how women react differently than men)

If you mean EC as ephedrine/caffeine, you can, it's my fav fat burning aid...be careful though, as with clen it can be dangerous if not administered properly

I guess I should have explained what I meant by ramping, I read on another site that women were supposed to ramp up slowly and then always taper the dose back down at the end. I have no clue if there's any merit to this.

Yeah, ephedrine stack. I've used that one too and like it over clen but see so many differing opinions on effectiveness.

Oh....well then don't bother, I've never even heard of that. I've done dozens of cycles and I've never done that. I do the opposite actually but I'm a weirdo and can handle huge doses whereas most women can't.

Oh....well then don't bother, I've never even heard of that. I've done dozens of cycles and I've never done that. I do the opposite actually but I'm a weirdo and can handle huge doses whereas most women can't.

Good to know. Makes it much simpler. Thank you for your help!

No problem. Good luck to you guys, if you need anything else don't hesitate

Top Bottom