Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle layout question

Trenjamin

My girl is competing and wants to run a cycle to help her maintain her muscle mass and also help trim down. This is what we have come up with so far, what are your thoughts?

She has only done one previous cycle before, consisting of just var at 5 mg then up to 10 mg.

I currently have: Primobolan Depot 100mg/ml, Winny (oral), var, cytomel, and clen on hand. Obviously I would never have her do all of that but that's the stock I have to pull from.

Week 1-2:
Primo at 50 mg
Winny at 10 mg
Clen ramped up to her personal tolerance, starting at 20 mcg.

Week 3:
Primo at 75 mg
Winny at 10 mg

Week 4:
Primo at 100 mg
Winny at 10 mg

Week 5-6:
Primo at 100 mg
Winny at 10 mg
Clen ramped up as before

Week 6-8:
Primo at 50 mg
Winny at 20 mg

One thing I didn't see is PCT. Do females need any kind of pct? I'm not well versed in the woman's world on this, only on mine. I will also have her take support supps, specifically CEL Cycle Assist and fish oil.

Couple questions for ya...how long of a prep is she running? Does the 8 weeks take her to stage time? or how much time between cycle and show?

How long did she run var previously and what were her results? sides?

How much does she need to drop to be stage ready? ball park?

Couple questions for ya...how long of a prep is she running? Does the 8 weeks take her to stage time? or how much time between cycle and show?

How long did she run var previously and what were her results? sides?

How much does she need to drop to be stage ready? ball park?

She has just over 8 weeks to the show and it will take her right into it. She ran the var for 6 weeks and got some good muscle and strength from it. No noticeable sides. She would like to lose another 5% BF. I know that may be pushing it with the time constraints but she wants to look better then she did in her last show.

Running a cycle is fine but it isn't gonna do shit if her diet isn't in check...same with training. They both need to be spot on.

With females honestly trimming down comes down to diet...sure you can put on some LBM with roids but ultimately for a woman to trim down you need to have the diet and training perfect.

Oh and for PCT women get off easier than dudes, I can run just a bottle of Bridge from NTBM and be perfectly fine no matter what my cycle was

AND...I don't agree with throwing all this shit at her. All she's done is a low dose of var? So duh of course she had no sides. But now you're throwing all kinds of shit at her...I've taken all of it...let me break it down for you:

Primo:
- say bye to her hairline. I lose so much hair with primo it's ridiculous, I didn't wear my hair down for well over six months because it was so noticeable

Winny:
- I've taken more roids than some men have taken...and honestly winny gives me the most androgenic/virilization effects over any other compound. My voice has changed permanently, I lost some hair as it's DHT and those attack the hairline, I lost my period, and I get acne sometimes. I get massive on winny too

Clen:
- don't even waste your body or time. The shit is dangerous and the cons outweigh the pros. I get so shaky even at low doses to the point where I can't even write my name. Long term effects include the hardening of your heart, and I now breathe differently permanently.

T3:
- I'm honestly not a fan, and I don't recommend this for someone who hasn't done their research. It manipulates the natural production of your hormones and can seriously fuck you up if you don't administer it properly as well as do a proper taper

So yeah what I'm trying to say is be careful, going from a low ass dose of var to taking all kinds of shit isn't safe and it's pretty stupid, like going from a machine gun when youve only used a cap gun.

I understand the risks and know these compounds as I have run them myself. I know it's different for women, hence me posting in the women's section to get advice instead of perpetual ridicule. The primo is to help her maintain her muscle mass during her diet. Winny will help harden her up (which a national level competitor friend of ours uses for all of her shows). Clen is excellent for fat loss but I do understand there are inherent risks involved. Again, I said in the first post that I wasn't going to throw everything at her, but merely indicated the options that I had currently available to try a create a safe and effective cycle. We have both competed and placed before so we know how to train and diet but we are looking for that little bit more. Good to hear about the PCT, thanks!

You don't need to tell me what they do, I'm fully aware, as I said I've taken them all several times...

I'm a woman so I know how a woman potentially reacts to steroids. Much different than men. On top of that all women react differently.

You posted here to get advice and that's what you got. Good luck

You don't need to tell me what they do, I'm fully aware, as I said I've taken them all several times...

I'm a woman so I know how a woman potentially reacts to steroids. Much different than men. On top of that all women react differently.

You posted here to get advice and that's what you got. Good luck

Well it was actually more of just telling me to diet and train and how the gear has personally affected you. I'm looking for a bit more then that. I understand diet and training are the critical components that will ultimately determine success. However, as we have both already successfully done that, she now wants to step it up and bring in a better package to place better with some extra ancillary assistance.

What were you looking for? You listed items you have in your possession, insinuated you were gonna let your girl he a lab rat, so I told you what you can expect. Not much else I can do lol

What were you looking for? You listed items you have in your possession, insinuated you were gonna let your girl he a lab rat, so I told you what you can expect. Not much else I can do lol

Basically was wondering how to use what I have (not all of it, just whatever pertains) to set up a effective cycle for her to be able to maintain her muscle and lean out for show prep. I know women react differently and I figured going to the women would be the best bet for a successful cycle while keeping her safe.

Top Bottom