Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle help problem

I have been on t-bol now for a week and my test c has not come in yet. I ordered from the same place as my t-bol and got the t-bol already. Needless to say i'm a bit worried but i'm a glass is half full type of guy and just happy I got what I got. I had a 250 vial of sustanon left over from my first cylce last year that I took last fri. I started with the t-bol last tuesday at 1ml a day or 25 mg. My question is should I order some beastdrol or is there something like that readily available that I could grab real quick to add in with my t-bol? Keep in mind I have plenty of mass and lean more towards cutting cycles. I would greatly appreciate any help or advice you guys could give me. Already have stuff on hand for PCT and don't need advice on that yet.

25, 210, 6'2, off and on lifting for 13 years going pretty steady for the last four, this is my 2nd cycle

Because I could can order and get them easy. I have to wait a month if im lucky enough to receive with the real deal. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you.

Top Bottom