Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle dosage

All good brother no judgment here, I apologize as well if i came off harsh it was not my intention, Having 10mg tabs makes it tricky alot of guys like to run var 1 hour before they hit the gym as a pre workout aid. I would do 30mg 1 hour before the workout and 5 hours later the remaining 20mg for the var if possible, that way you got a super nice boost for the workout and hitting the remaining 20mg will keep a nice steady flow in the blood stream.

if I understand correctly it is 300mg test cyp a week 50mg var a day 200mg tren and 200mg masteron. That sounds like a super clean solid cycle and I think you would do excellent on those doses with the proper sleep diet and training implemented. I would definitely invest into and Anti estrogen ancillary if you have the means, better being safe than sorry you could do something lite starting out like .5mg twice a week, 6 weeks in get bloods and check estrogen levels make sure you are in healthy range to low or to high with estrogen can hurt the health long term if gone unchecked and not under control.

Var is great for a nice cosmetic polished look and will add some very clean strength gains over time, var and tren together you should see some very good results over time utilizing thise together with a nice test dose.

Typically with var you will see guys opt for 25mg tablets because they do and AM PM split and only take 2 tabs a day, nothing wrong with 10mg tabs just have to take more a day is all lol not a huge deal brother.

If you got any other questions feel free to ask if I can answer them I definitely will, if not I will point you in the direction of the ones who can.

Also if you have time and would like to give it a shot, you should start a log on here and be detailed, training food intake workouts cycle etc you can post daily and all of us would pitch in and help you out 100% along the way brother, up to you just thought I would toss that out here so you can think about it.

Yes absolutely!!!! Ill keep track of my entire progress and post weekly. Thanks I truly appreciate it.
hey bro.. when you post about any cycle advice, ESPECIALLY with tren, people should never just answer you blindly without knowing one thing about you.. i understand that people tend to just want things when they want them and thats it but anyone that just answers without any knowledge about you essentially does not care one ounce of a fck about you and likely has a motive for it.. putting your health and care FIRST is what people SHOULD be doing...

for instance, my first question to you would be okay cool, i need more info to help

age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals from the cycle?

these basic pieces of information are what is needed to provide accurate and careful advice on your question

Thanks for the advice I've run tren before tren use to not be as cool as now, and the pleasures of the tren cough lol. I just never Ran anavar with it, I got blasted because my question wasn't to informative.... well I'm bulking now I ballooned to 300 pounds from 225 in a year, had tommy john surgery. Did it benching 550ish. So I'm trying desperately to cut down. I'm also 6 ft 2. I'm 40 and have not clue about my BF% probably 100% lol

Thanks for the advice I've run tren before tren use to not be as cool as now, and the pleasures of the tren cough lol. I just never Ran anavar with it, I got blasted because my question wasn't to informative.... well I'm bulking now I ballooned to 300 pounds from 225 in a year, had tommy john surgery. Did it benching 550ish. So I'm trying desperately to cut down. I'm also 6 ft 2. I'm 40 and have not clue about my BF% probably 100% lol
Yes absolutely!!!! Ill keep track of my entire progress and post weekly. Thanks I truly appreciate it.
@Davidbuff7349 welcome to the elitefitness.com family! we are very happy you're here, but as you saw @Topps_Baseball88 showed you the way. You need to really explain to us about you for us to give you actual advise especially "probably bodyfat #s" etc.

what we need from you is a LOG journal diary with your diet training cardio supplements sleep and more. This will help us guide you into a cycle and get you max results.

@Topps_Baseball88 has a huge and popular log you can see as example of a champion log:

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet training Pre-Cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

i would post up a pic to see where you are at body fat wise

if you ballooned up as you say it will be easy to lose the weight back by simply tweaking your diet and exercise. body memory is a real thing. once that happens then you will be truly ready to take advantage of tren IMO

Top Bottom