Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle dosage

I wouldn't run anything you have no idea what you are doing and what you are mentally getting into, if you have to ask how to run tren you shouldn't run tren, this is going to go so badly I advise Against this point blank.

I'm not a novice I've done this before, just wanted to know what other options are there... but whoa! Calm down sir.

I'm not a novice I've done this before, just wanted to know what other options are there... but whoa! Calm down sir.
I am calm I can only go off how you posted the question and the way you typed it out was not only confusing but gave us no direction you are going in, no cycle length or history, age or if you have AI on hand you left so much out it is hard to give you a quality response no doses for any of the compounds so it's hard helping you.

How simple is I need some info? Let me dumb it down. Dosage samples. Jesus!!! What happened to people stop criticism and answer a simple ass question.

Sorry my apologies now I sound mad I'm not I understand my fault. I was just looking for some friendly advice that's all.
Brother im not even mad, when you don't tell me how many weeks the cycle is I don't know how many bottles of each compound you got, I don't know the doses of each compound you plan on running, I can offer you advice or fully help you without more information, if you want it answered you could Have just said I plan on running 500mg test a week 200mg tren a week 50mg var a a day and 300mg masteron a week then I would of had a clear picture and could have suggested some other compounds for you etc, that is why it is important you tell us the goal for the cyle and why you picked the compounds you did so we all have a complete picture of what you want to achieve.

How simple is I need some info? Let me dumb it down. Dosage samples. Jesus!!! What happened to people stop criticism and answer a simple ass question.
Part of this is being critical and saying the truth sometimes in a blunt manner not to make people mad but to really let them know its serious business when we utilize these compounds, all you had to do was say hey guys running a 12 week cycle of these compounds what would I need for dosing and what kind of other ancillary compounds would I need for a successful cycle and I would Have laid it out and gave you my suggestion .

Thanks and sorry we got off wrong foot, I made a great dumb impression lol. So I was going to do cyp 300 mg per ml I got 10 mg tabs for the anavar so 5 pills a day? should I break them up during the day? And 100mg of tren and 100mg of masteron twice a week. But just wanted to make sure about the anavar I've never taken it before. I appreciate your input.

Top Bottom