Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle After Gyno Surgery

tripleOG

Hey guys,
I finally went through it and had gyno surgery. Mine wasn't that bad, just a couple marble size lumps under my nipples but they had to go. I just wanted some advice on returning to cycles after the surgery. How long should I wait? And since they removed all the gyno tissue am I safer to run more aromatizing compounds or do I need to stick to things like EQ, Primo etc? I wanna get back in shape but I don't want to ruin the great results from the surgery I just had. Help a bro out please. Thank you.

Hey guys,
I finally went through it and had gyno surgery. Mine wasn't that bad, just a couple marble size lumps under my nipples but they had to go. I just wanted some advice on returning to cycles after the surgery. How long should I wait? And since they removed all the gyno tissue am I safer to run more aromatizing compounds or do I need to stick to things like EQ, Primo etc? I wanna get back in shape but I don't want to ruin the great results from the surgery I just had. Help a bro out please. Thank you.

After surgery, I would wait about 12 week, and during the cycle you need to run a higher dosage of AI if you're doing aromatizing compounds. I suggest a light cycle of primobolan and anavar.

After surgery, I would wait about 12 week, and during the cycle you need to run a higher dosage of AI if you're doing aromatizing compounds. I suggest a light cycle of primobolan and anavar.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. During cycles like that, Var and Primo, for someone that is super sensitive to gyno, do I still need an AI or other anti-gyno ancillaries? Thanks bro.

Top Bottom