Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Progress From 222 to 215 in 1 month

monkey arms

Here are some poor quality picts of my progress from Feb 14 to Mar 14 I'll update the picts todate when I get a chance. I went from 222 to 215 in this time frame with just minor adjustments to my diet. No cardio in 2 years!!!
(30 mins later) Unfucking real!!!! Well, unfortunately the wizards at elite fitness have yet to perfect the uploading of pictures...even when you take the time to format it to their specs. There are some pretty cool transfromations taking place with my body but I'll have to post again once I can figure out why only some up load and some don't.

Last edited:
How do these pics fit in with those in the thread entitled "Monkeyarms' 8th week of cutting". You look better in the other thread than this one - or is that the point you wanted to make ? LOL ... ok, I better shut up now;)

TrailerParkTrash said:
How do these pics fit in with those in the thread entitled "Monkeyarms' 8th week of cutting". You look better in the other thread than this one - or is that the point you wanted to make ? LOL ... ok, I better shut up now;)

oh man you're gonna ruin this guy's thread too? lol

not bad bro..
cut down another 10 pounds of fat and you're a machine..

and oh.. a tan could help too!

the lower left pic looks like a dude from our hockey team. ne wayas, keep it up bro

Surfs Up!

Top Bottom