Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting following bulking cycle

musclemonkey

Good afternoon fella's,

I am approaching the end of my latest bulking cycle. I have been taking 250mg of Sustanon per week for about 8 weeks. PCT is currently on standby, but i am carrying a little excess Bodyfat from this bulk and wondered when best to carry out a cutting cycle?

My favoured cutter is Anavar oral, so should i wait on the PCT and go straight into a var cutting cycle and then do PCT or should i carry out PCT and wait till my gains and levels even out and then start?

Grateful for any advice, i'm not desperate to be cut for summer so willing to carry out the most effective (and safest) method.

I forgot to add, that i was using 25mg of dbol oral per day from weeks 2-6 and have some T3 on standby too.

Cheers

if you want to keep your natural production i would pct and stay off or a while. after pct start cutting. check this out.

NTBM Am/pm Thermo Fat Blaster Stack

this will help a lot in a cut. i you want to go this rout (i suggest you do) let me know and i will give you some pointers on using this stuff in your cut.

if you want to keep your natural production i would pct and stay off or a while. after pct start cutting. check this out.

NTBM Am/pm Thermo Fat Blaster Stack

this will help a lot in a cut. i you want to go this rout (i suggest you do) let me know and i will give you some pointers on using this stuff in your cut.

Sorry for delay replying, not got online recently. Money is tight at the moment for new supps but by time PCT ends i may be able to get sorted. I currently have T3 and Yellow bullets for my cut and was going to pair this with VAR and Keto diet but interested to hear about those products.

Top Bottom