Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting after cycle w/out losing gains....rookie need help

Thanks for all your reply guys. All this info. is great. It looks like it's not a good idea to cut up right now. Thanks. Peace

What is the best drug to bridge with. Or what is least likely to affect your natural T levels?
Like, could you do a heavy test cycle and while you are taking your Clomid at the end do say very low Primo to keep all gains while getting your natural T back (taking Clomid).

Jay :rolleyes:

definately cut out the hydroxycut. No matter how much you believe it will turn your fat into muscle that is bullshit trust me I used and all it did was drop weight and muscle. toned me a little bit but not for the loss of muscle just stick to strict cardio and light weights. Drink nothing but water and protein cut out all carbs to drop 5 in a week.

Thanks. I have actually seen some muscle loss taking this hydroxycut. So stick with high protein and little carbs then. Thanks

Why low carbs? Carbs are anti-catabolic. Plus, your body will oxidize fatty acids MUCH more efficiently if your cells have ample pyruvate (from glucose oxidation in glycolosis).

Andy

Andy13 said:
Why low carbs? Carbs are anti-catabolic. Plus, your body will oxidize fatty acids MUCH more efficiently if your cells have ample pyruvate (from glucose oxidation in glycolosis).

Andy

Yes, carbs are anti-catabolic. They are also lipogenic. Kinda defeats the purpose of cutting if you are adding fat. If you have a calorie deficit, carbs only exacerbate the problem of holding onto muscle tissue.

TxLonghorn said:

Yes, carbs are anti-catabolic. They are also lipogenic. Kinda defeats the purpose of cutting if you are adding fat. If you have a calorie deficit, carbs only exacerbate the problem of holding onto muscle tissue.

Can you elaborate on that? You have to realize that when you are at a caloric defecent, your muscle glycogen stores are probably low all the time.. So eating a carb meal is not likely to cause fatty acid synthesis.

When muscle glycogen stores are low, and the cell is "hungry" for nutrients for ATP.. You can bet those glucose molecules will be diverted into muscle cells....

I'm against low carb dieting....

true don't eat the sugar carbs cut them out completly and stick to the complex carbs, pasta, potatoes, rice, etc because these carbs will give you your fatty acids otherwise add some fish body oils or flax seeds to your diet.

Top Bottom