Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current best fat burner?

Anyone see a problem with this stack--->

Did some reading and didn't see any counter actions or adverse reaction areas, curious on what you guys think:

3,5 diido-l-thyronine (T2)

&

EVL Leanmode:
Garcinia Cambogia Extract 500mg
Green Coffee bean Extract 500mg
CLA 500mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500mg
Green Tea Leave Extract 250mg

Sorry, couldn't embed the image for some reason.

Let me know what you guys & gals think.

Thanks in advance.

BD

Garcinia has been shown to cause permanent testicle atrophy. If your nuts are already gone or your older and married it doesn't matter but it does work for most

Thanks, I'll check in to that. I'm imagining this is based on extended use or higher doses, was that in the cases you're referring to?

Thanks, I'll check in to that. I'm imagining this is based on extended use or higher doses, was that in the cases you're referring to?

The test was done on rats like usual lol it was a while ago that I read it.. But ya you might want to look into it

I personally never used a fat burner, but there's a friend of mine who swears by Phentermine. Not sure if it's the best, but I did see it somewhere else and other people saying that it is good.. just thought you might start your searching or add another product in your list.

Top Bottom