Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current best fat burner?

paintballproam

Not including eca or clen. Which Is the best fat burner out there right now?
My girl feels nothing from 3 doses aday of 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine. I don't really want her to use clen. Her diet and training are spot on and she's made great progress. Just looking for that extra boost to drop the last 8-10lbs. Thanks

Forged Burner is good stuff as well as N2burn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Not including eca or clen. Which Is the best fat burner out there right now?
My girl feels nothing from 3 doses aday of 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine. I don't really want her to use clen. Her diet and training are spot on and she's made great progress. Just looking for that extra boost to drop the last 8-10lbs. Thanks

If she's taking 75mg of ephedrine daily and she's not feeling it then that means its time for a break not another fat burner. How long has she been using ephedrine now?

My ex-girlfriend took Adipex and it worked wonders on her body but turned her into a mean ol cunt.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Did I say you could come back? No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Let it go man. I told you off cuz you falsely accused me of trolling because I responded to a thread which somehow was on the ""latest" section on my iPhone app. Also all the posts I've seen of yours were usually making some smart ass or derogatory comment. Or just not any sort of positive contribution

Now my app does NOT show you are a mod. So yes I will appologize for disrespecting you as a mod.

However I am sure that most people, if they were in my place would've thought the same about you. I never saw you on here before. It was needto, CEO, Dylan, Rick, chemist etc those guys.

So yeah with that being said we are adults (I'm assuming so) and so with that being said this is a damn Internet forum that really isn't anything to get all pissy or hold a grudge about. So just let it go, move on, and ill pay no mind to posts of yours I do not like.

And jus to restate incase u missed it, I appologize for disrespecting a moderator with my post

Top Bottom