Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curling Gives two Thumbs Up to "Cellular"

curling said:
Watch the movie deteras1 I guarantee you will like it or (heck I don't what I should put here) but just watch it. ARe you going to daytona?

I don't like Daytona very much.Takes a fuggin hour to go a few miles down the strip.Sturgis rules imo.

deteras1 said:
I don't like Daytona very much.Takes a fuggin hour to go a few miles down the strip.Sturgis rules imo.

See I heard the same thing about sturgis and traffic. Man, I hope the traffic ain't that bad or I am going through another motor.

curling said:
See I heard the same thing about sturgis and traffic. Man, I hope the traffic ain't that bad or I am going through another motor.

They close the main strip off to any vehicles except bikes in Sturgis.

deteras1 said:
They close the main strip off to any vehicles except bikes in Sturgis.

But a friend of mine when he got back said it was like an hour getting to the town there were soooo many bikes.

curling said:
But a friend of mine when he got back said it was like an hour getting to the town there were soooo many bikes.

In 2000 it was pretty bad but there were an estimated 1 million bikes that year.

The other two years i have been has been great.

Top Bottom