Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cruising after tren cycle

crzyjlt

What is a good way to cruise off a Tren-a, Test Prop, Mast cycle?
I'm planning going right into a test-e cycle. Actually I came into this Tren cycle off of a Test cycle. I have very low natural test so if I come off, from everything I've read, that I'll lose gains like crazy, due to my low test. I can't seem to find any info on someone with this exact experience.
Should I do some pct, or is that a waste since I'm cruising right into Test? I'm 40 and don't want any more kids. What is important to me is keeping gains and feeling good. I have already made the decision to keep some type of test in me at all times. As before I found out how low I was I felt like shit. Now I feel great. So just wondering if anyone had experience with this or have some input.
Thanks

No. What I'm trying to say is I'm planning on staying on cycle but switching cycles. The fact that I have low t has factored into that decision.
What I'm asking is after the tren cycle is over can I just pick right up with the test cycle without pct. My mind is already made up on going right into my next cycle but wondering if there is anything I would need to do. Sorry for the confusion.

It sounds like you have made the decision to stay on, so what you really should do for the best interest of your health, and to maximize gains is to cruise on a TRT dose of test for a good 10-12 weeks before going on high doses again. This helps your health by stabilizing out of range values like lipids, choloesterol, BP, and liver enzymes while myostatin returns to baseline (this is what keeps you from growing). After that period you may decide to "blast" again with larger doses. The dose ran during a cruise depends from person to person based on desired hormone levels and bloodwork, but I typically cruise at 200mg Test C per week.

That makes sense. That's the info I was looking for. Thank you.
I have a stockpile of test-e that I will be running after this tren-a test-e mast cycle.
With following your advice, should I start taking the test-e before this cycle is over so it is kicked in about the same time this current cycle is over. That way my levels doesn't take a nose dive and I go back to feeling like crap?

That makes sense. That's the info I was looking for. Thank you.
I have a stockpile of test-e that I will be running after this tren-a test-e mast cycle.
With following your advice, should I start taking the test-e before this cycle is over so it is kicked in about the same time this current cycle is over. That way my levels doesn't take a nose dive and I go back to feeling like crap?

No, just take your first cruise dose after the cycle is finished. It will take a while for the esters to clear from your cycle anyways, and you will already have a buildup of test in your blood, so there will be no crash.

Also I mistyped.
My current cycle is test- a, test-p, mast. Not test-e. I do have test -e for my next cruise phase tho. Still ok to just start the test-e after this cycle? Being that most of my current cycle is short esthers.

Rick Rock is right on. I'm a trt guy myself. Just loving a tren dbol prop blast right now. Amazing gains. Cruise on the cyp..that's my prescribed med. 200 mg per week. Train hard and maintain a diet on point. Give yourself the time off like Rick Rock said. Clean ur liver out and try some flush free niacin for bringing your hdl back to normal. Nothin like being 40 and jacked surrounded by your fat buddies with man boobs!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

After a good blast especially on harsh compounds I like to cruise on a low test dose 100-200mg/week.

goodluck!

Top Bottom