Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crossfit

hey wtf?

What the hell is thread about? I've done crossfit once and almost died! My sister is a crossfit trainer and she charges $150 an hour! Good God, is it that great?
She is coming to town soon and will train me doing crossfit. I'm not a fan, but will try. I need to tweak my body in places even though I am the best shape now (boobs are still growing though)

It's just the "in" thing right now, so she can get away with charging $150/hr.

Sounds like she's smart. She's making hay while the sun shines. Taking advantage of the market. Fucking capitalist pig!

You love someone else so how I can share with you? Woody is my man now. Right Woody? ;-)

You can come to Jamaica too, I think.

CEO: My sister actually manages the largest private medical clinic in Toronto and has always trained and 2 yrs ago patients of the clinic were asking her to train them, so she went for her cert.
Trainers in Toronto charge between $125 and $200 an hour. So she is mid stream. All her clients are super wealthy so to them, $150 is nothing. She had one client fly her to Florida for a weekend on her private yet so my sis could train her.....nice huh!
She also just finished up her 4 month intensive course on Thai Yoga Massages...she does her job, massage and training now. Wish I had her energy.
She just bought herself a bad ass 90,000 Audi with all her mulla!

Top Bottom