Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crossfit anyone?

HoneyBadger50

I consider myself an athlete above age standards, but I did a crossfit workout and I was hurting the next day. I'm thinking about do crossfit training at some point to increase overall endurance and my ability to do plyometric activities. Would anyone suggest crossfit as a way to get ripped and more endurance in athletics?

It will get you ripped. People trash crossfit. But if you eat right you will get ripped. Diet is key though

Crossfit has a very high injury rate and a I see a lot of people getting caught up In finishing their WOD and use shitty form.
That's why I quit and I also felt like I couldn't put on enough muscle.

It's tough shit though

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

just depends on your goals. I am not interested in it at this time, I like pure bodybuilding and I think its poor etiquette when i see guys grab 3 bars off the press benches when there are only 4 of them and hog those bars up in the middle of the gym to do their fucking crossfit shit. and i wasn't the only person to get pissed because a few days later they put up a big sign saying "no crossfit allowed on gym floor"

If I ever did crossfit I would have to do it at a planet fitness. No one ever uses free weights in their. And I would like to get ripped, I'm feeling like I could still get some muscle on me.

^^^ you are young enough where you can do crossfit for a few years.. then do running.. then do powerlifting... then do bodybuilding etc etc. don't think you have to pick 1 thing and go with it.

i was a powerlifter when i was your age competitive meaning i had to make weight, then i was a runner competitively then i became a gym rat between PLing and BBing.. and now i am finally transitioning to just BBing in my mid 30's and preparing to compete.

so yes try it out and see how you like it and go from there.. who knows i might in 5 years decide to do crossfit?

Lol Steve what you said about fucking crossfitters using 3 bars. We got an asshole at our gym that does that

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

I like the idea of weights as cardio and I do a lot of the bodyweight exercises as home.

I think crossfit has its place but I don't like to combine cardio and weights. I find that both suffer when I try to do that. When I do cardio, I focus on cardio HIIT style and is very effective. Then later, pure bodybuilding weightlifting. But I am not into sports or athletics.

Top Bottom