Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my cutting routine

watevrpal

I am 40 22% BF and have just got done with a 6 month bulking routine. I also jut got done with a beast cycle. This is my plan below tell me what you think.

Mon chest and run 3 miles
Tue bi,s 2 miles of HIIT
We'd legs run 3 miles
Thur tri,s 2 miles of HIIT
Fri shoulders Run 3 miles

Calorie intake around 2500

And for my major muscle routines I will be sticking with the 5x5 to maintain as much strength as possible.

I think you should eliminate one of your HIIT days, two, particularly that close together, is a bit much and may end up hurting you in the end. You should look into replacing one of them with a recovery run instead. If you want to keep two HIIT days in your routine, then I would recommend moving one to Monday and the next to Fri so it would look more like this:
Mon - HIIT
Tues - 2 mile recovery run
Wed - 3 mile
Thurs - 2 mile
Fri - HIIT

With this you get enough recovery days in between assuming you'll be resting all weekend.

I am natural nothing but the beast. I am 6ft 2 230 lbs I am up to doing 5x5 with 265 for bench and 315 for squat I was also on a twice a week per body part routine and now I am changing it to once a week because of the lack of calories.. I agree going to spread my HIIT to a mon and fri split. Any other critiques?

why wouldn't you do back? Not a big back guy as in you don't like it? Have a big back and wings is awesome.

No deadlifts, no rows? come on man those are staples and will work other parts too. 2 of my fave exercises.

Yeah I have to agree with the above poster. You don't have to go out there doing 10 back exercises, but you should at least incorporate deadlifts, rows, and pull-ups.

Top Bottom