Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critical Bench

crazyjosh

Has anyone ever did critical bench the exercise program specially made for bench which claims it can add 50 pounds to your bench in 10 weeks Critical Bench Website

I will be willing to give anyone the blast your bench routine which claims you can add 51 pounds to your bench in three weeks which i have done and it works but after you do it 3-4 times it slows down each time I have gained 150 pounds on my bench in 3-4 monthes but you have to take breaks
if you want it you will have to give me critical bench
Blast Your Bench Website

crazyjosh said:
Has anyone ever did critical bench the exercise program specially made for bench which claims it can add 50 pounds to your bench in 10 weeks Critical Bench Website

I will be willing to give anyone the blast your bench routine which claims you can add 51 pounds to your bench in three weeks which i have done and it works but after you do it 3-4 times it slows down each time I have gained 150 pounds on my bench in 3-4 monthes but you have to take breaks
if you want it you will have to give me critical bench
Blast Your Bench Website

Send it to me, I am curious. I have never gained that much on any system since I first started working out.

Top Bottom