Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine or Glutamine after workout?

A

Advaik

I want to make sure I do this right. Which do I take after workout and which should I wait an hour to take? (Out of Glutamine and Creatine). In my other post someone said you shouldnt take both at the same time because they compete eachother. They said take Glutamine first and Creatine an hour later but all my other posts say take Creatine right after workout but say nothing about Glutamine. Thanks for any help on the matter.

Take the creatine and glutamine right after your workout. Like wildcat said take the glutamine with breakfast, post workout and at bedtime.
Later

I take the creatine right after my workout with my Carbo blast drink and take the Glutamin 30min after the creatine with the protein shake. I have no reason for this as it is just personal prefrance but it seems to work okay for me

M18

You take them both right after one complements the other, you have a 45 min window for nutrients post workout, when absorbtion is at the max. Glutimine is more important than creatine post workout. The way mustang takes his post workout goodies is perfect for recovery it covers all the bases.

Top Bottom