Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine often under rated

I use it EVERY single day as well. Hell I haven't been OFF it in like 12 years, lol.

Recently I switched over to the powerchews creatine chews. Now I get to eat candy for my creatine!

I use it EVERY single day as well. Hell I haven't been OFF it in like 12 years, lol.

Recently I switched over to the powerchews creatine chews. Now I get to eat candy for my creatine!

Yeah im at creatine for life. Its just a staple and its so cost-effective...

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

I have used creatine mono, kre alk, micronized, ethyl ester, and liquid. Mono worked the best but came with the most bloat. Kre alk and ethyl ester had very little bloat but also barely noticeable results. Liquid had zero results. Micronized was easy to mix and had almost the same results as mono. By results I am speaking of strength/energy gains. By the way I'm not really sure why people are saying they are getting a pump from creatine...maybe from the increased water retention?

Man, ive had to pry my fingers off the dumbell with my other hand,(seriously) on creatine pumps. That's one of the reasons I love it.
Not like hanging with Diana, but nice.

Top Bottom