Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine often under rated

hard2handle

I've always loved creatine, especially off. I get good strength gains and I love the pumps, I've gotten over many humps with creatine. Been though a couple with Diana too, but I cant roll with the bad girls any more.
I've never had trouble keeping the strength/gains either.

I will say that I have tried several crappy, useless creatine supplements over the years.

I liked cell tech years age, the found a cheap budget brand that is almost identical that I just simply needed to add Alpha Lipoic to. Here is shameless plug for ancient strength, I love it. No sucking down nasty punch stuff, and no bloated gut. works for me.

I know there are lots of young guys around here, just wondering if anyone else wanted to chime in on good results from simple creatine and good diet.

I've always loved creatine, especially off. I get good strength gains and I love the pumps, I've gotten over many humps with creatine. Been though a couple with Diana too, but I cant roll with the bad girls any more.
I've never had trouble keeping the strength/gains either.

I will say that I have tried several crappy, useless creatine supplements over the years.

I liked cell tech years age, the found a cheap budget brand that is almost identical that I just simply needed to add Alpha Lipoic to. Here is shameless plug for ancient strength, I love it. No sucking down nasty punch stuff, and no bloated gut. works for me.

I know there are lots of young guys around here, just wondering if anyone else wanted to chime in on good results from simple creatine and good diet.

i only use creatine nitrate because it prevents the water retention but still gives great muscle size and big pumps at the gym... i never just run it solo but its a great addition to any stack...

I enjoyed APS Creatine Nitrate as well, but I have a shit load of monohydrate and Powerchews...but plan on grabbing some soon!

You guys just reminded me that I need to order some ntbm creatine mono. The last stuff I bought from supplement superstores (yeah the only thing they have thats good is their mass gainer its quickmass loaded and its actually good quality, but everything else they have is crap) I will never get that creatine again! Made me bloat and was just not delivering. Sticking to ntbm creatine. Also the sales people at supplement stores piss me off!!! You can tell the make comission... So annoying. Oh and if anybody else has been to supplement superstores, do not get sucked into buying phormula-1 stack! The salesmen will push it on you and its just way overpriced!

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

After just a couple weeks on Ancient Strength I get a good pump in my biceps from just shaking my protein shakes, haha

I have used creatine mono, kre alk, micronized, ethyl ester, and liquid. Mono worked the best but came with the most bloat. Kre alk and ethyl ester had very little bloat but also barely noticeable results. Liquid had zero results. Micronized was easy to mix and had almost the same results as mono. By results I am speaking of strength/energy gains. By the way I'm not really sure why people are saying they are getting a pump from creatine...maybe from the increased water retention?

I use creatine every day...tried true and proven. Any creatine will do the trick, but I use the powerchews creatine. Its become a daily staple of mine and you don't just get the benefits of creapure creatine, but it helps to curb the sweet tooth as well ;)

Top Bottom