Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine during dieting?

Dooley

I've been thinking about this, and I can't decide what to do. I'm about 2 weeks in to my cutting phase for my very first BB show. I seem to get great results with creatine when I'm bulking. Would it make sense to use creatine during cutting? I was thinking that the creatine would help carry water into my muscle cells as opposed to retaining it otherwise. I'm drinking about a gallon of water a day right now, and I don't really know if the creatine would make me retain water, or be useful in increasing muscle size at this point. Any ideas or suggestions?

Yes, it's a great addition to your diet. You should use it to mantain muscle so the 2-5g range is all you need. Make sure you drink more water, at least 1.5 gallons a day.

I always cut the creatine out about 12 weeks before a show. It does in fact hold too much water on the body and that is the last thing we need to go on stage with. You should definitely go off it at some point before your show. I would think to cut it out ATLEAST 4 weeks before the big day.

Retaining water for a show is not important until the last 2 weeks before your show. I don't use creatine for a pre contest diet I
don't find any benifits. If your taking the right anabolics and your diet is on protein, carbs, fat you should be fine.By the way when you cut your carbs your body automaticly sheds water. And keep drinking at least 1 gal of water a day.

I am inteested too I'm not pre show but pre spring break...hell I hate the bloat but for a little extra size I'll throw in the shit I got sitting here up till 3 weeks out

hey, thanks for the help fellas! I'm new to the whole bbing idea, so I'm trying to pick things up as I go along and whatnot. I'm trying to enter this contest clean, and I'm doing pretty good right now. I'm kind of starting to lean towards some clen, but again, I don't know much about it. If any of you have any more suggestions for me for pre-contest, feel free to pm me or just post it. Thanks again!

definitely a good point... supposedly it's a "natural" show... that's pretty much bullshit tho I think.. that clen is startin to sound better and better

Top Bottom