Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine-bloat.

MR-T

Does anyone else get the bloated blimp look on their face when taking creatine? Obviously creatine holds water (hence the added weight), but as this is supposed to be within the muscles why does the face bloat?
Anyone?

thats exactly what i want to know, we got all these studies done on the effects of creatine on a training athletes and every one is saying that creating causes intramuscular water retention only, but why the fuck do i get bloated when i use it then? and obviously im not the only one

You may be using too much. Once saturation occurs you should only take about 5g - 10g daily (some studies say 2g - 5g is sufficient, and only for replacement purposes)---which is best taken postworkout. Extra dextrose, phosphates, ect. (above that which is needed to facilitate absorption) may add to your bloating. Cell Tech and similar creatines prescribe wasteful usage guidelines with way too much dextrose.

cell tech is a bucket of sugary crap that does absolutely nothing positive to athletic performance

Top Bottom