Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine - 16/17 year olds

bigedge

hey i was wondering if creatine is suitable for a 16 or 17 year old because i have heard it stuffs your immune system about...

Its all good. The myths are started by parents scared of the unknown. Just be sure to know how to use so you dont waste your $.

Just remember that with creatine, more is not better. Stick to the right dosage and you should be fine.

I started creatine when i was 15 (16 now) its a very good supp to take . I don't know about that immune system crap, who told you that

o ya and try differen't brands, i've tried a few my favorite is EAS Phosphagen HP, just ordered more yesterday :)

creatine is great... But you want to get plain creatine monohydrate and mix it with juice (grape juice) or something farily high in sugar carbs (not soda, you want to use juice)... the flavored creatines make it so you have to take a lot more powder to get the proper dosage of creatine... EAS phosphagen creatine monohydrate, not hp, is a really good kind to get... its about 27 dollars for 1400 grams... that means at 5 grams a day (the usual dosage) it will take you 280 days to finish one tub of it... Don't bother with the flavored creatines, they are a waste of money... Even the flavored phosphagen is kind of a waste..
YUM

Top Bottom