Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couture Vs Sylvia @ UFC 68

I am afraid Tim will win that one athough I love Randy and wish he would kick his ass.

perp

if couture was 5 years younger he would win no problem
but i think hes over the hill dont get me wrong hes 1 of my favorites from way back im gonna call it high kick from sylvia
middle of the first round is gonna decapitate him
and ill be there in person freakin sweet

rdiddy88 said:
if couture was 5 years younger he would win no problem
but i think hes over the hill dont get me wrong hes 1 of my favorites from way back im gonna call it high kick from sylvia
middle of the first round is gonna decapitate him
and ill be there in person freakin sweet

I see it going to decision, I can't see Tim knocking him out. Who knows though, but either way this is a pretty sorry excuse for a HW title fight.

This Fight Is Bullshit It`s Made Up Crap Wwf/wwe Type Of Shit To Interest Fans Sell Tickets Ect Ect I Hope With Zuffa Monopolizing All The Mma It Won`t End Up Sucking Ass Kinda Like Hocky Now Is Was The Shit In The 80`s They Fuk It Up With Money /greed Yadda Yadda Makes Me Sick Even Though Randy Apparently Is Bulked Up To 245 He Might Pull Off A Upset Submission But I Agree Sylvia Reach At Wgt Is A Huge Advantage And He Has Deceptivly Quick And Heavy Hands, I Will Be In Ohio As Well For Ufc/and The Arnold So I Will Be Cheering For The Upset Randy Will Win The Belt Then Cro-cop Will Fuk Him Up Royally Lol ~g~

gnormous said:
This Fight Is Bullshit It`s Made Up Crap Wwf/wwe Type Of Shit To Interest Fans Sell Tickets Ect Ect I Hope With Zuffa Monopolizing All The Mma It Won`t End Up Sucking Ass Kinda Like Hocky Now Is Was The Shit In The 80`s They Fuk It Up With Money /greed Yadda Yadda Makes Me Sick Even Though Randy Apparently Is Bulked Up To 245 He Might Pull Off A Upset Submission But I Agree Sylvia Reach At Wgt Is A Huge Advantage And He Has Deceptivly Quick And Heavy Hands, I Will Be In Ohio As Well For Ufc/and The Arnold So I Will Be Cheering For The Upset Randy Will Win The Belt Then Cro-cop Will Fuk Him Up Royally Lol ~g~

I'm not saying you're wrong but where did you see that he had bulked up? I'm still not convinced, although I would love to see Randy win I don't see it in the cards. WAR Cro-Cop!!

What do you guys think about the Franklin vs Macdonald fight? I'm thinking that this is a dangerous fight for franklin to be coming back in. Even though mcdonald only has a few UFC fights under his belt, his ground game is incredible. I'm not sure about his stand up but if the fight goes to the ground, I'm thinking Mcdonald will have the advantage

Delinquent said:
What do you guys think about the Franklin vs Macdonald fight? I'm thinking that this is a dangerous fight for franklin to be coming back in. Even though mcdonald only has a few UFC fights under his belt, his ground game is incredible. I'm not sure about his stand up but if the fight goes to the ground, I'm thinking Mcdonald will have the advantage

I do think it is a dangerous fight for Franklin, considering the precarious position he is in having just lost a championship fight like he did. However, Franklin is a strong fighter and I think this one goes Rich's way.

On the original note - Couture will hand Sylvia his ass. This fight is truely going to be about the intangibles of each fighter. Forget about the reach or weight that Tim has on Randy - Sylvia does not fight wigth any passion or visible desire to win. He is content to walk around the ring and hand every fan a crummy fight not even worth half of the ridiculous $40 UFC has the balls to charge for their recent sub-par PPV events. Couture definitely has a problem with this and wants to make a point. I sure as hell don't want to waste my time watching Cro Cop beat up on Sylvia.

redsamurai said:
WOW!! not sure if this is a great idea on Randy's part.....but hey, who am I to say?

There are plenty of reasons this is a great idea for couture....

1,500,000 of them to be precise

-DMac

Only a matter of time before Cro Cop is champ. I dont think are many who could even challenge him in the HWdiv

Top Bottom