Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couple more ??s for New@ et al

Fennec

New@ - oh good, you just confirmed what I was thinking to do on the beef/yam and peanut butter/honey question.

1) I don't know if I have been more clumsy than usual, or if my body is just missing some nutrient, but I've noticed some bruises on my legs when I am practicing posing. I know the Jan Tana will help hide, but do you know of any vitamins that will help them fade fast?

2) You know how the bb competitors when they turn to face the rear will sometimes lift their heel up to their butt to get the hamstring to kick in? That works really well for me, but I don't want to look like an idiot in the Figure line-up if that is uncool. Do you think it would look bad, when quarter turn-ing to the rear, to pick up my rear leg and place it deliberately to get my hamstring to pop? (trying to figure out the most graceful way to do it, if there is one)

Thanks,
Fennec

You are getting bruises from posing??? The only think I can tell you is just make sure you are taking a good multi-vitamin..vitc vit e..etc..Your coloring will hide most anything anyway so I would not stress..it will seem like a bigger deal than it is because of your state of mind:) Posing needs to flow...your transitions in your 1/4 turns must be smooth and look comfortable...bb posing would not be good. Just simply turn and practice hand changes and how you will adjust your feet..its hard to explain over the computer. Pose and flex hard keeping your head up and keepin tight:) Check out some of the pictures from the fitness olympia and look how they are standing...Dont try adding new things at the last minute cause when you are on stage you want to have it down and not look awkward like you dont know what you are doing.

Be confident and just do the best you can do..Your stage presence needs to be confident and appealing to the judges. Give em eye contact and SMILE all the time..Flirt w/ them, make em want YOU. :p

(laugh) No, no.... I'm not getting bruises FROM posing - I just NOTICED a couple bruises when I was practicing (because I was wearing my posing suit and I could see my legs).

I got the bruises from walking into the corner of my desk a million times last week because I was so clumsy and spacey from the diet and low carbs.

Ok, will not add anything to the quarter turns. Thanks again, New@!

I was going to say you must have been doing some rough and intense posing..or maybe some messin around:p

New --- you've never heard of full contact posing???? :D

I guess they dont' really have "pose downs" in figure.....LOL!

Good Luck Fennec!!

Isnt is this weekend??? Cant wait to hear how everything went and to SEE some pics!!! Your progress picswere sooo inspiring....Go kick some ass girl!!

LOL full contact posing.....

Well your body's running at the edge of healthy by now, so a little bruising is not a surprise. No way it will show through your tan. I can't recall if you're using prescription diuretics or OTC, but either way you should put a lot of VitC in the last 3 days, and this may help alleviate the bruising. Of course don't do this if your trainer tells you not to......

Graceful posing is more important than bulging hamstrings and calves without a doubt! Good luck and have fun fun fun.

Top Bottom