Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Couple HMG questions...

dmc777

Have a 5 75iu vials of this for my pct and I can't find much info about it. What is the half life of this stuff so I can figure how often I should take it? I don't believe it should be taken everyday as the site states. Also, going to be taking 12.5mgs Aromasin eod, 25mgs of Clomid daily, and for natty supps TRS recover stack, and either unleashed or forged along with either liver support or post cycle. Anyhelp would be appreciated. Here's my cycle I finished 5 days ago.

Week 1-17 TestEnth 500mgs weekly
Week 3-7 Dbol 50mgs daily
Week 8-16 EQ 400mgs weekly

Week 3-8 Hcg 500ius weekly
Week 8-10 No Hcg
Week 11-17 Hcg 500ius weekly

Also ran Dex .25-.50mgs e3d

I have finished with my AAS and discontinuing Hcg because I believe I have taken it long enough. Will start pct in 10 days. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!

You ran HCG throughout cycle excepting that break at week 8-10 plus an AI on cycle so I see no need for HMG post cycle and especially so with everything else your running for PCT.

I was just about to edit my post because I think it's important to note that I've pretty much been cycling on and off over the past year. Mainly on with around 3 maybe 4 months off total and didn't run hcg until this cycle! Never ran any nandro's except Tren-tfo for about a month and about 1 month of Deca. My main concern is getting my sperm count up. I'm planning on having a child within the next year. Thanks for the reply bud.

Also, should I begin EVERYTHING 2 weeks after last shot? I was thinking maybe dropping the dex 1 week before pct and starting the Aromasin since it takes a week to reach steady blood plasma levels of it. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Mmm ok, well if you have had effect from the HCG in that you have come out of atrophy and have good testicular size (althought not the greatest measurement for testicular function) then I would definately be using the HMG. Run it EOD at 75iu's starting immediately. At expiration of that I would maybe run the TRS and nothing else.

Thanks for the replies. Anyone else care to chime in? Does HMG need to refridgerated after opening?

Thanks for the replies. Anyone else care to chime in? Does HMG need to refridgerated after opening?

yes after constitution treat it like HCG and consider it good for 30 days in the fridge

Mmm ok, well if you have had effect from the HCG in that you have come out of atrophy and have good testicular size (althought not the greatest measurement for testicular function) then I would definately be using the HMG. Run it EOD at 75iu's starting immediately. At expiration of that I would maybe run the TRS and nothing else.

I also had a question about HCG and HMG. What dose and frequency of HCG and HMG would be best to increase sperm count?

Top Bottom