Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

counting calories on keto?

missyd143

does calories count or u wil always be burning fat when eating yolks and hotdogs...and what about post workout eating? since i eat low carb all day will eating anythin --if i cant get dextrose---like corn syrup and sugar be ok?? ...like the post b4 the guy in keto ate a twinkie wit whey lol is that ok ...??not turning to fat whasoever? thanksssss

missyd143 said:
does calories count or u wil always be burning fat when eating yolks and hotdogs...and what about post workout eating? since i eat low carb all day will eating anythin --if i cant get dextrose---like corn syrup and sugar be ok?? ...like the post b4 the guy in keto ate a twinkie wit whey lol is that ok ...??not turning to fat whasoever? thanksssss

The object of Ketosis is not to eat sugar or carbs so that you body goes to its next fuel source which is fat. I had tried a keto diet before and i wouldn't advise you eating more than 50grams of carbs a day. That may even be too much but i have read your brain needs 50 grams of carbs to function properly.

I wouldn't advise eating twinkes like your buddy.

missyd143 said:
see my answer on diet board

Top Bottom